Fallen Valkyrie

Private Following the Dream

Recommended Posts

Indus opened his ears, and cleared his mindin hope of hearing annything about the "Hero" thet they think its Jacky.

 

He heared a lot of different things, great majority of it was just things about the religion this church spread in Ruvenhain, there were many legends of pagan gods there were conquered by the "The One" before he raised the church and showed the true path evryone should follow. 

 

He also heared a bit about how creatures live here. He heared soft whispers about how the church rulles evrything from the shadows, ptobably soft and silent as the ones talking did not want to be heared by the priests. There was also creatures on the opposite side of the spectrum thet talked about how the church is makeing Ruvenhain prosper.

 

But in the mitts of all this charter he also heared something about the "hero" and how he is currently in the church accompanying the arch priests. So if they would like to see this "Hero" there best guess would be to be patient, but the question is for how long they will need to be patient...

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indus kept his ears open as he overheard gossip from the locals. Most of the chatter seemed to be about the local religion, and the church's influence in the city.

Opinions seemed to be evenly split between approving and questioning, enough to get his attention.

"Perhaps the Church is worth looking into," he murmured to Flearia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

As Indus listened in the area. Flearia had moved to a nerby coffe shiop for some refreshments hoping to get some goship

"Hi. Two Laté to go please" she started as Indus mumbled something about the church.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was nothing overly interesting in the goships to be heared in this cafe, even do it had more then half of tables, creature did not talk about something overly usefull thet would help our little adventurers in there quest.

There was mostly small talk betwene  groups of usuly two creature (of same race), for the matter of fact there were not a single table thet had two or more creature of diferent race. This could maybie be because of something church was teaching or it could have just been thet Flearia walked in here in bad time.

 

Flearia got her Late relatively quickly, it was a bit on the pricier side but thet was to be expected as this cafe was quait close to the church and was always quait full.

 

If our little adventurers wished to sit in the cafe, they would find thet there were couple of tables free mostly ones outside but there were also some free on the inside of the cafe.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After whincing a bit to the overly priced Laté's Flearia levitated the required amount and picked the two Laté's up with her magic and moved to Indus. "Nothing special to listen to in the coffe shop. You found any news?"

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indus kept muttering under his breath to himself as he looked around the town, his gaze occasionally lingering on the church. Whatever was going on, he assumed that that place was at the heart of it.

He turned around to Flearia, and took one of the lattes in his magic. "Thank you," he said and took a sip of it. "I've heard nothing yet, but I've deduced that the church is definitely worth looking into. It seems to have some considerable sway here."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

"Then we should try to se if we can enter and se if she is there. Tough if she is. And is this 'hero' She will be surrounded by far to many creatures for us to do anything. Better if we just observ it for the moment and not do anything drastical. Still, we should se if it acctualy is her."

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indus nodded slowly in agreement, sipping his coffee while staring at the church, not taking his eyes off it.

"Agreed," he muttered. "We can't draw attention to ourselves. I get the feeling we're already rather suspicious..."

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Nodding to Indus. "Ay. Better to wait and se if she decides to come out. Then we can se if it's acctualy her." Flearia said. Making herself comfortable at the table. Making sure to not miss Jacky if she exited the building.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indus nodded, sipping his coffee and sitting back in his chair while darting his eyes around.

"We need to make ourselves as inconspicuous as possible," he muttered to her, "so we can't linger here for too long."

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

And so our litle adventurers got comfortable in the cafe across the great church of Ruvenhain and have started to wait.

 

About an hour and a half later, true the city rang the bells of chruch and the might wooden dore opened, and from the churche emerged the great "Hero" dressed in beautiful red dress, with one black lantern encrusted with couple of white gems, the "Hero's" hair was short and orange with small burn marks on its ends. The "Hero" had dignified aura surounding her and on the frst, and prety much second look this could have been some one un known pony, but to our litle adventurers it was Jacky.

She was surounded by couple of priest, and by looks of it they were escorting her some were up east.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having waited for over an hour and gotten more late' the two saw the 'Hero' exit the building. To the sight. Dressed up as she was. There was a resemblance to Jacky. Tough Flear whinced at the look. "Is that her? She seem... different... maybe it is just that she don't have that fire spirit covering her aura... should we try follow? I don't think it is a good idea to engage in anything with so many creatures around."

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indus glanced up toward where Flearia was looking, and saw toward the 'hero' exiting the building. His eyes narrowed, and he was almost certain she was correct.

"Yes, the less attention we draw to ourselves, the better," he muttered, finishing his coffee and setting it on the table before slowly standing. "Keep at a distance, but keep her in sight. We need to see what she's up to."

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Our two litle adventurers started following the pony dressed in red and couple of priest.

 

The group walked true the great city nonchalantly, they did not look suspisous but clearly the maiden in red was a centar of attention, and when ever she speaks the priests would have smile or laugh. 

As they walk they did not look too much out of ordinary for this city, but from time to time some creature would turn atound amd look at them, maybie because they would recognize the Hero, or maybie just because of the red maidens beautifull look.

 

Our little adventurers did not have trouble following there target in this surrounding.

 

 

After some what of a boring follow, the red maiden and the priests arrived at barracks, were most praises bowed and started heading back the road they came, passing by our litle adventurers. The red maiden, Jacky, and the prises walked passed a guard at the entrance and desapired inside the walled off section of the city.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shadowing the "Hero" that was looking like jacky wasn't a hard task. Wherever they whent they where easily spoted up untill the dissaperance into the barracks. Most due to rhe priests going back obscuring their wision but also going into said barracks.

"Hmmm. Where do you thi k that leads? 1To the deeper oart od tge city'" Flearia asked her companion.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indus, to his relief, found tracking this 'hero' was not nearly as difficult as he originally thought, with her constantly halting to socialise with the locals. Clearly she wanted to uphold an image as an upstanding citizen.

He scowled a bit when the priests clouded their vision, but he could make out that she was going toward some barracks.

"Perhaps so," he muttered in response. "The structure does look quite old. That, or this town does indeed have an active military stationed in there. We need a way inside; there's no telling how long she will be in there, or what she is even doing in there."

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.