Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Following the Dream

Fallen Valkyrie

Indus let out a small snort at Flearia's name suggestion, and saw no reason to argue it. "Wolfcast Earnibble it is, then." He muttered, twitching his tongue. That felt so silly to say.

He sat down and adjusted his glasses, before levitating one of the apple bites Summer revealed over to him. "Thank you."

He took a small, polite bite, and a small 'hm' escaped him. It didn't taste bad at all.

(edited)

Wolfcast snapped up what looked like his share of the slices with one of his hoof and then tossed a few slices in the air to then land in his mouth, once he did he lit his horn and in front of Summer was now a wooden bowl with something that looked like the same appleslices that he himself had.

Irra who still was atop of Summer's head was now lieing down and having her own paws down on each side of her head, one resting on Summer's left ear. She made a quick look at the bowl, her own ears laying flat to her head didn't move for the bowl but gave what would be observed as a heavy sigh.

Wolfcast made a irritated snort to the obvious food strike. "Anyhow, we going back for the Deamon village first thing tomoro'? See if our 'friend' is there?"

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

Another chilled gust of wind hit the shackle the group was in. Making it whine to the roughness of the cold wind.

Wolfcast scrunched his mussle and looked to the walls. "Ugh, it dosn't look like the weather is gonna yield soon and frankly I don't feel like going anywhere else for now. What do you two say about we make for bed? Indus, is that tent of yours possible to be set up inside here?"

Summer nodded as a reply to wolfcast's question if they would go to the demon pony village tomorrow. Then she started to get her sleeping bag out of her saddlebag "tonight that tent will be a stalion tent then, I'm sleeping here" summer said. She shivered as the cold wind blew into their shelter but she didn't show the others that she was cold. She would be warm enough inside her sleeping bag, a real adventurer didn't need magic.

• Brohoof 1

Indus nodded at 'Wolfcast''s question, and revealed the rolled up tent from his saddlebag. "Certainly. There's plenty of room in here for it."

He simply rolled his eyes at Summer's insistence to avoid using his equipment as he set it up. "Suit yourself, then."

Once the tent was set up, he walked inside - naturally, the interior was still more like a small cottage than a tent.

And with thet our adventurers gone to sleep.

Morning sun have risen slowly over this lifeless town. It also reviled couple of centimetres of cold, white snow. Sky was clear and sun could be seen ower the white planes, but even so it was not giving anny warmth to our adventurers or anny other residets of this strange Island.

Summer woke up shivering. Her sleeping bag was warm but not that warm that it could protect her against the freezing cold. She opened her eyes and saw that it had snowed. She suddenly got a lot more exited and crawled out of her sleeping bag. She set the first hooves into the snow, it crisped underneeth her hooves. She walked around leaving a trail of hoofprints behind.

Then she returned to the shed, it was still quiet in the tent but not for long. Summer grabbed a hoof full of snow and walked inside. "Goodmorning guys. If you don't wake up soon then you'l get a face full of snow" she said so loud that the others would probably wake up from it.

On the one bed inside the tent was a now stallion sleeping loudly, limbs stretched out in all direcrions together with having a mess around him, sheets on the floor. Blanket half on half off showing much while still covering the mornings spectacle. A massiv change from the other night that was sure! A snoore was interuptes by the sudden cold wind coming from rhe tent ooening as Summer entered. Making the stallion grunt and turn about. Tough ignoring the treath as he wouldn't have heard it!

Indus awoke in the sleeping bag inside the tent, and climbed out of it with a yawn and a stretch. He quickly dressed himself, combed his mane, and put on his glasses.

He turned and looked at Summer as she poked her head in. "Good morning, Miss Breeze. It seems you slept well. Thank you for the warning."

Giving a little flick of his head, he walked to the exit of the tent, allowing the 'stallion' to sleep.

"Uugh, why do I feel so inside out..." brummed Wolfcast voice, as soon as he heard himself say it he jolted upright and looked at his hoofs. 'Right... I did that spell again-' his toughts didn't get any futher before picking up several things. One being the presence of Summer with some snow in her hoof... 'Where'd she get that?' the next was the inmistakeable sight of Irra still being around Summer, third was Intus moving out of the tent and fourrh was a humming/vibrating sound from his bags.

Waving a hoof in the air he greeted Summer with a dazy "Morn..." before he lith his horn and ooened his bag, levitating out a book with his mark on, opened it, making the vibration stop and then closing it after only reading the first line of a wall with text before closing it again. "I already know that!" he grunted and forcefully trowd down the book in his bag. "Sure was cold last night, but snow?" he said looking dully at Summer. "Say could you do me a favor Summer? Please keep Irra at you and away from me untill i'm ma'self again? 'Kay?"

With tgat he trotted out of the bed and trowd the blanket onto it in a big ball before moving towards the two.

Summer greeted proff when he woke up "Morning!" she said cheerfully when he walked past her out of the tent. then fl-wolfcast also woke up, he looked confused. "Morning wolfcast" she said just as cheerfully and looked interested at the book that seemed to be vibrating. she walked a bit closer "What's that?" She asked while looking at it, but then wolfcast threw it away and she held her head tilted because she didn't understand why. then the cheered up again "yup, it is really cold. maybe I'll concider also staying in here tonight, I thought I would freeze to death when I woke up. but here it's nice and warm, even if a little magical" She said as she looked at the snow in her hoof that started to melt.

then she looked around, she hadn't really noticed irra yet. of course she couldn't see it because she was on her head again but she nodded "of course I'll keep her with me, it's nice to have a little bit of compagny" She said. then she focused on irra "hey irra, I know you usually hid behind flearia's horn but since I don't have a horn you can hide between my wings if when we're in the town. the deamon ponies will sure recognise you and then fle- I mean wolfcast too" She said to the little magical thing.

• Brohoof 1

"Wolfcast? hmmm How ever did I come up with that!" Wolfcast rubbed his template with his hoof as Summer asked about his book, he levitated it up to show her, the cover one on side showed a black chess piece with tre purple stars on it, while the other side spotted a bright sun. "This be a gift from my Mentor, It is so she, and I alike can keep in  tough. I was given it during Magic Kindergarden. to be able to tell my findings and toughts if she was to bussy. Or like now, I'm sent out in reserch, If I write something in it it appears on the pages of a dubble back at her that she can read when she gets the time. It is a mix of encouragements. warning about spells and at times. pure toughts from both of us, and as for today, it's was a reminder of how dangerous thease-" he pointed a hoof on himself, "spells are... Mostly on the mind..." He looked to Irra and cringed. "Last time it whent... not so good. Hence why I'd like you to keep an eye on her for me."

Irra herself wasn't even in seeing range for Wolfcast as she sloped down from the neck of Summer and onto the base of her wings.

"Yea, Tough they won't feel her the same way as before. My spell changed not only me, but some in her too. Hence why she's mad at me."

Summer nodded when she listened to wolfcasts explanation about the magical book "sooo, when you write something in it your mentor can see it too?" she asked again, just to be sure she had understood it correctly "that's pretty cool actually" she then said with a grin.

Then she looked around at her back where she saw irra dissapear under one of her wings. "Aha, I understand now why I have to keep her with me. No one likes it if someone changes something from them without their permission." she said and chrinched a bit as a bad memorie came to her but she shook her head to make it go away.

Indus watched the exchange between the mare and 'stallion', and took a mental note of how the fire spirit was upset over Wolfcast's transformation.

"It seems your connection is close enough for your fire spirit to be effected," he muttered, then turned to look at the direction toward the town.

"Yea, it is both on good and bad. As much as I don't want her hurt there's nothin I can do to myself that dosn't affect her too in some way." Wolfcast gave an unsure grin towards the entrance and the cold that was sweeping in together with? Snow? "Snow..." he muttered. "I guess we have to go a few hours in THAT-" he pointed an accusing hoof towards the exit. "Before we reach the Deamon Pony Village, might as well start?" he opened his bag woth hia mussle and pulled out a ticker cloak. It was almost long enough to cover him whole, it was Royal blue and had white fake furr at the cape. Other who might have an eye for the thing would se that it was a femenin piece of wear. "Yea, this dosn't look questionable does it? Anyhow, shall we'?

summer folowed wolfcast out of the tent. "you sound like you don't really enjoy snow" summer noticed and chuckled when he put on a cape which indeed looked a bit feminine "nooooo, totally not suspicious" summer said to him with a wink. "but you're right about it being better to leave earlyer as later. the sooner we get there the better. let's go and do some research on those weird demon ponies!" she said enthausiasticly. she wasn't verry fond of going back to the village but she was also verry curious and her curiousity had gotten the overhand. from her saddlebag she got a pink scarf which she wrapped around her neck. it was really nice and fluffy and she always got happy when she could wear it.

• Brohoof 1

Indus looked out at the snow and used his magic to pull out a thick long overcoat from his saddlebag, quickly putting it on.

"We'll be able to find you more... suitable attire in the village, I'm sure," he assured 'Wolfcast', as he dubiously eyed up 'his' rather feminine outfit.

Our adventurers set on a journey to returned to the town of deamons in serach of informations.

They reached the town in the afternoon, and as they could see the snow made this town look diferently.

For the start dark collored deamon ponys could be seen much easyer now on this white snow, then the would on the green grass. Dark smoke was raising from most houses, probably because outside waa much collder then before and Deamon ponys used fire to warm them self.

There was also, for some reason, more guards on the street. And as soon as our our adventurers ,normal ponys , got close to the town some guard in full armor and with sharp wepons came close to them and asked one aimple question "State the reason of your visit."

• Brohoof 1

summer looked at the town, a smile appeared on her face. Summer had been in a really good mood all the way and upon seeing the town covered in snow it got even better. It all looked so cute, almost like it was chrismas but without the decorations. when they entered the town they got stopped and a grumpy guard asked why they were here. cheescake, he looks so grumpy, what's wrong with him? summer thought. then she opened her mouth to answer the guards question but realised that telling the truth wasn't a good idea and she was terrible at lying so she looked at proff and pushed him forward "Yea proff, tell him why we're here" she said and smiled innocently.

• Brohoof 3

Indus couldn't help but feel curious as to how much snow there was in the town. Especially since the day before, it hadn't even been chilly. Something was definitely amiss; pegasi weather patrols had been absent all throughout this trip.

He blinked as Summer pushed her forward, and narrowed his eyes at her in annoyance for a moment before turning to face the guard.

"Ahem," he cleared her throat and magically adjusted his glasses, "we're simply in need of supplies, sir. We're rather low on food and water, and we could use more supplies to tackle this... spontaneous cold. I assure you, we come in peace."

Edited by Unicorncob
  • Brohoof 1

"Allright." One guard answered to our heroes, and right after he said thet he looked at the other guard and nodded. Guards moved to the side to let the group of adventurers pass true, but as soon as they moved guard thet was sailent all this time atarted to walk towered the town, probably to report about this new comers.

A cold chill and somewhat cold sweat was building up inside and on Wolfcast as the guards had come up with the weapons drawn. Did they recognize him anyway? He didn't like the feeling thease weapons had... Familiar, yet not... was it the spell that clouded his sense?

A grin appeared on his missle as Summer pushed up Indus to answer the guard on why they where there, supplies? Yea he could agree to that, he wrote some lines on his report  paper and followed the others as the guard walked away to the village.

"Yea, So where we gonna start then?"

Summer took a deep breath when they walked into the town. She looked at proff "sorry, I really didn't know what to say." summer said as an apology "and if wolfcast said something they they could have recognised him as flearia." she added.

Summer looked around and saw the guard walking into the village. "So, what are we gonna do now? Maybe we can follow the guard to see where he goes and then we could maybe figure out why there are so many guards here today." she said to the others and waited for their reactions.

Indus just looked at Summer, and adjusted his glasses again before looking ahead. "No harm done, Miss Breeze. We've gotten inside with no trouble."

He walked into the town proper, and glanced around at the higher number of guards. Obviously they had really made an impression the other day.

"I wouldn't recommend sneaking around after them," he said back, "we're already suspicious enough as it is, being outsiders. No, we'll need to be tactful. We should find a general store, to find our 'supplies'. And perhaps some information from the store owner."

Wolfcast made a quick look over the field, counting all guards and finding that their number could most possibly be close to the same amount that had stormed the tavern a day back. "Yea, it is really crowded." he agreed and scribed some patterns down on his pad, most possibly positions and possible routes the gyarda had, and their weapons! He really didn't like them at all. He trotted up to Summer and Indus, making a quick check on Irra who appeared to be sleeping before he confronted his two companions. "There is a general store nine o'click" he said while making a motion with his head.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser