Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Following the Dream

Fallen Valkyrie

"All information you need is on wanted poster." Guard said to Indus "But why are you so curious about thet thiff?"

"Thet is all we have." Tailor started "if you want it, it will cost you 11 gold coins." Wolfcast would noticed thet there were no other tailor ahops in town so if he wanted 3th coat he needed to get coat from this shop.

Wolfcast gave another questioning look to the assistant. "The price for all tree cloaks where 26 gold and I'v already given you 22 gold bits, As you don't have anything else I'll be taking that too," He said with a frown as he grabbed the ragged cloak and placed the 4 bits on the counter. 

"Oh, I just had a look at the thief's picture," Indus responded without missing a beat, "and I became curious. The mare in that picture doesn't look the 'thief' type, if you ask me."

He glanced up toward the museum. "I don't suppose I'd be allowed inside to assist with the investigation?"

As wolfcast pulled the coat of the table, Tailor quickly moved his hoove on top of the coat. "Price was 26 for all. But as we were talking here inflation happened and, this one now cost 11 gold coins. So if you want it please pay the rest." Tailor said true the green on his face.

Indus asked stranger question, and at this moment guard did not respond to his question but asked him curiously "And how does an 'thef' look like?"

"Well, they'd certainly have the hunger in their eyes, yes?" Indus explained, and nodded to one of the posters. "Though looks can be deceiving, but on the other hoof, that mare may simply be a victim of circumstance."

He rubbed an ankle on his jacket, dusting it slightly. "Hence why I offer my assistance in discovering the truth."

"You dont need to wory about truth." Guard said "You will be payed just for bringing in the fugitive. And you can even chose if fugitive will be dead or alive."

On top of the museum there was no way to enter, even the window ahe used last time was sealed suth. After all, this museum was robed day ago, and securtiy was on the maximum.

"Inflation my hindquarters!" Wolfcast almost roared to the insulting shop assistant! He littelary slammed the remainder of the gold coins on the counter and ripped the cloak from him! bad move as it probably would tear a slight bit more. Tough wolfcast didn't care! He was furious! He didn't say a word more to the shop assistant before moving out the shop! Slamming the door and once out he yelled a curse!

Grunting he made his way back to the bakery, scribling  a lot of curses and other bad stuffs on his papers to try relieve some more of his anger, Didn't really work to good but attleast a little! He checked the list and he had gotten the cloths, sadly to an insane price for the quality of a cloak not even worth to clean the floors with!

Taking a note around him he saw some deamon ponys looking his way, he didn't care. He knew he had cursed high enough to be heard in the whole village.

The doorbell to the store jingled as he entered the bakery once again. "Hello again. How are the breads doing?" he said with a great strain to try be polite.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

Summer got annoyed when she couldn't find a way to enter the museum, there had to be a way to get in! "Do you have any ideas?" she asks Irra as she keeps flying around but also being weary of the guards, if they would catch her there she would have a problem.

All kinds of options went through her head but none of them was really good. Maybe it was best to leave it, but summer didn't want to give up that easy.

Baker was pulling the bread out of the oven as Wolf cast entered. So he quickly wraped em for Wolf cast and with smaile said "Thet would be 2 gold coins."

Outaide there were couple if guards passing by baker ahop and gone towered the Tailor one. Probably because Wolfcast yelling guard show up to see what was going on there, but lucklythey did not know who or what yelled so Wolfcast was safe.

"Hm," Indus muttered, then bowed his head, "thank you for your help." And with that, he walked away from the scene, mulling things over in his head.

No interest in a thorough investigation? It seemed very suspicious. He'd have to be more subtle.

He walked around the town, keeping his ears up in case he overheard anything.

As Wolfcast entered the bakery he put his mussle into the air and smelled the lovly smell of newly baked bread! "It smells lovly!" He complimented and saw the smile, making him smile too and losen up a bit. Thankfully not all demon salesponys where a donkeys hindquarters.

Using his magic he put the requested gold bits on the counter. "Have you'v given my other request any toughts? about the cinnamon bottle." He asked kindly, feeling a great bit better just with the bakers attitude.

Irra responded to Summer's question with a shake of her head as she keept holding on to the scarf. Not seeing any openings to point out.

Baker pulled the gold coins Wolfcast used to pay for bread. After thet he listened to his question and answered with an week smaile "I did gave it a second tought, and I decaided it is not for sell. I dont know when I will be able to pick up more, so it is beter to keep this one under I use evry lest bit of it."

Indus walking around town was not wery efective, maybie because guards did not know much or maybie because they were trained to keep there mouth shot in publick.

Indus was growing irritable at the lack of information. It was clear that the guards were so intent on keeping the situation a secret, that they wouldn't even murmur to one another.

It was clear he would have to take more drastic measures. And he had just the plan.

He began to wander the town, keeping an eye out for an apothecary, or anywhere that would sell him ingredients for a potion...

Indus found an apothecary, but if he would enter inside he would not find much of ingrediens for potion and more of finished ones.

If he was to enter he would see an deamon pony thet was probably owner of the shop. He was moving potion around the shop, probably was making an inventory.

summer sighed irritated and decided to land again, maybe she could find out things wihtout going into the museum. 

she landed on the street and started to look around for the proff but she got lost and wandered through town without a certain destination. "hey irra, do you happen to know where proff is? can you find it out with one of your magical tricks or do you need wolfcast for that?

Using his magic, Wolfcast put the newöy baked and lovly smelling bread into his bags. "Aah I see, yes then it is understandable that you don't want to part with your last bottle. Thank you for the bread, now I'll just have to find some fruits and butter."

After having a somewhat bumpy flight and jumping session, summer finaly decided to go down on the ground.

Irra quickly jumped down from Summer's back and onto the ground, she looked up at Summer as she asked her question and made a soundless happy bark before putting her nose into the air and started to run down the street. Carefull to look that Summer was tight behind her as she tracked down Professor Indus magic aura, passing a few stores and a well before coming outsode what looked like a pharmasy shop where Professors aura was emitting from.

Summer followed Irra through the streets of the demon pony town, she had to look out not to bump into any of them but she only succeded half of the time, the other half she quickly appologised and then went on to follow Irra again. Finally she stopped in front of a pharmacy shop "good job Irra!" she said to the little magical wolf.

Summer entered the shop and spotted proff "Hey proff, whacha doing here?" she asked while inspecting the things in the shop.

Indus quietly entered the apothecary, to honour the silent air within. The only sounds were of vials and bottles tapping against each other from the shop owner organising them.

His lip curled irritably as he discovered there were barely any potion ingredients, but rather potions already brewed. He didn't want to raise suspicion by purchasing the exact thing he was after.

His ears pricked up at the familiar voice, and nodded to Summer as she approached. "Simply browsing, out of curiosity," he said, then lowered his voice to a whisper once she was close enough. "I'm looking for the ingredients for an invisibility potion. I want to avoid buying a complete one, to avoid any suspicion."

Once done inside the bakery and having thanked the baker on e again, Wolfcast tryed to look for a fruit stand or store fpr the last proviants that the group would need. When he was looking he saw Summer running after Irra towards somewhere. 'Hmm, maybe it would be good to se what she have found out?' He tought and followed her and saw her entering a pharmacy store. Once inside he saw that all of them was there and did get to hear something mumbled between Indus and Summer, seeing Irra being beside Summer. "There you all are, have you found anything usefull?" He said in a low tone once he had walked up to them.

Irra saw Wolfcast join them and made a soundless snarl and hid behind Summer.

In just couple of fest moments empty shop filled with lot of ordernery ponys. Deamon-mare quickly lowered the botles she was carying and looked at three strangers in her shop. "What can I do for you?" She started, as she looked at the bag Wolfcast was carying, and after thet quickly shifted her gaze towered the ur adventurers.

"An inv...!" summer almost shouted but the she lowered her voice "an invisebility potion?!" she said quietly "that's a genious idea!"

Then wolfcast came into the shop, summer turned to him "nope, we can't get into that museum, it's completely locked up." she said. Then she looked at Irra who hid behind her, on one side it was cute that Irra now had chosen her as her friend but on the other side it was sad to see two beings with such a special bond seperated.

But she didn't have much time to think that over as the owner of the shop came to them, but summer decided that it was best to let proff talk to the owner.

Edited by Summer the Dinosaur

Indus turned his head to face the shop owner, and he cleared his throat. He had to think quickly.

"I'm looking for an invisibility potion," he explained, "I'm a teacher in Canterlot, and the potion is hard to come by there. The ingredients even moreso. I don't suppose you would have either in stock?"

Wolfcast let out a tired and regretfull sigh to seeing his belowed companion soundlessly and telepathicaly emotionless snarl at him, he could just use his eyes to se her unhappyness. "Cursed impulsiv thinking" he mumbled to himself and a tear could be seen forming in his eyes.

He shook his head trying to focus. "So, I'v gotten us some cloaks, sadly in really bad shape, the salespony was a... never mind that. I'v also got us some bread and planing on getting some fruits too. Anything else we need?" Wolfcast said to Summer and Indus. "And sadly they don't have any Cinnamon for sale"

• 2 weeks later...

summer smiled to wolfcast "about the cinnamon is okay, I'll just have to get used to not using it in everything but that'll be allright. and the cloacks being ripped is also not that much of a problem. heck, you're a unicorn, you should be able to sew. I can do it too, and if I can do it you can do it ten times easyer. I brought a litle sewing set with me so we can patch those up later." she said to wolfcast with a little smile. 

• Brohoof 1

"An invisibility potion..." Shop keeper started "....I got litle bit of it. But like you said, it is hard to find so it will be wery expansive. But before we contineu with sell, because this is dangerus potion, I will need to take your name and were are you from." He quickly pulled out an pen and peper and wrote down 'Teacher from Cantherlot', after thet he looked up at Indus expecting the frst and lest name.