Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Following the Dream

Fallen Valkyrie

Indus had anticipated the price of the potion to be high--as he said, it and its ingredients were difficult to come by.

Considering he occasionally taught about potions at the School for Gifted Unicorns, he saw this as not technically a lie.

"Indus Moonquill," he told the shopkeeper.

Shop keeper wrote his name on the paper and returned the paper to his pocket. After thet he looked up at Indus and said "Dont do noting shady with it, you know this can lead to much big trouble for both of our city's."

After thet he walk back to the shelf in the back, and pulled out an dark red potion. He returned to the counter and looked at Indus "Thet would be 185 gold coins."

"You can't sew?" summer asked, raising an eyebrow. "I have seen rarity do it, it's really easy with magic. I mean, I can do it with hoofs so it should be much easyer for you with levitation and all." then she got a great idea "maybe I can learn it to you! It's a handy skill to know and it's really easy, I promise."

Shop keeper wrote his name on the paper and returned the paper to his pocket. After thet he looked up at Indus and said "Dont do noting shady with it, you know this can lead to much big trouble for both of our city's."

After thet he walk back to the shelf in the back, and pulled out an dark red potion. He returned to the counter and looked at Indus "Thet would be 185 gold coins."

"I understand sir," Indus nodded and lifted the coins from his pocket, setting it on the counter in exchange for the dark red bottle.

He inspected the bottle closer, swirling its contents gently. Interesting, invisibility potions are not always dark red... or coloured.

"No, I can't sew, I don't know anything about it... it isn't an interest." Wolfcast said still being as defensiv as before as Summer started to talk about Rarity. "Rarity? The owner of Canterlot Boutice? She is a professional seamstress and she makes it look easy"

When Summer said she could teach him! "Umm, yea... Maybe when we are on our way again?"

Seeing the vial that Indus now was hold Wolfcast got interested. "That really dosn't look right..." he said looking strangly at the potion.

"Well anyway, I'll go get our last supplys, do you know anything besodes some more proviant we should get? I'v already got us some bread."

"Perhaps it is simply brewed differently here," Indus muttered, still swirling the vial's contents in his magic, before setting it in a pocket inside his jacket. "I assume we are all set then?"

He looked to Wolfcast and Summer, then glanced out the door, starting to formulate his plan.

summer also looked at the potion, but she had no idea what she should be looking at or what was odd. she had never seen an invicibility potion before so she wouldn't know what was wrong with it, but from the reactions of proff and wolfcast she understood that it didn't look like it should have looked like. one this is sure she thought I'm not going to drink that.

Not hearing any suggestions from his companions. Wolfcast sighed and gave a look to Irra before leaving the pharmasy.

When he got outside he started looking for a store or market stand that was selling the last bits of proviant the group would need. Making looks to se where the Demon Pony Guards where as to not get cournered inchase they got suspicious.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

Indus followed Wolfcast out of the pharmacy, and took a look around. "I believe you have us covered, Wolfcast. Unless there is something in particular Summer needs?"

He glanced around for any of the town guards, and gently tapped the vial of invisibility potion in his jacket. "I may need to use this later..."

• 2 weeks later...

Wolfact was looking around, but he could not find anny fruit stores. It was probably because of the snow thet frash frut could not been dilivered to this town. But if he did not mind frut thet was couple of days old, or some of dry fruit thet could go for weeks without going bad, he could probably find it at a normal grosery store. And probably if he wasnot looking for annything out of ordernary, he could find it there.

Indus and Wolfcast loked around to see were are D-guard's and if they were on there tail. But as far as they seen, guards were still in biger then normal numbers but non of the D-guards was looking at them.

summer also walked out of the pharmacy, she was getting impacient, she wanted to find some kind of clue but at the same time she had no idea what she wanted to find. she looked at proff "hey proff, where do you wanna go now? maybe we could go to to the tavern and see if there are still some signs left from jacky" she said. 

Indus nickered irritably from the presence of so many town guards. It would be nearly impossible to investigate without raising suspicion.

But, that's precisely why he purchased an invisibility potion.

He looked to Summer, and gave her a nod. "Good idea. You two can go investigate the tavern, while I go and have a closer look at the museum."

After looking around, Seeing no suspence from the guards towards them in particular, the cheer mass of guards made Wolfcast frown,

Looking around more he got to the conclusion that anyone having a market stand up in this snowstorm would be nuts. But one can't blame the Demon ponies for not being that... attleast their laws.

Listening on Summers sugestion Wolfcast shook his head. "If there is one pony in this village who will recognize me independently if I'v changed apperance like this it would be the tavern keeper. She'v seen me far to many times for it to be safe to vissit there."

summer chuckled "it's indeed not safe for you to go there, they'll defenitly recognise you there and if she alarms the guards, we're all dead." she said. "I'll go check up there, maybe you can help proff, you have magic after all." she gave them a wink and then she set off and started trotting towards the tavern, hoping she would find something that could maybe lead them to Jacky.

• Brohoof 1

Indus raised an eyebrow at Wolfcast's point, which was a sound one--he looked strikingly similar to his female counterpart, and would likely be recognised at a distance.

"Perhaps you should come to the museum with me?" he suggested. "Two heads are better than one, as they say."

• 2 weeks later...

With thet said, our adventurers walked towered the tavern they almost destroyed couple of days ago.

If they are to enter they would find thet evrything is back to normal, and thet tavern keeper was behaind the counter. Onces again there were couple of deamon ponys siting around the table drinking, probably this taverns regular cucustomers. There was also an cloked pony shaped person siting alone at the oposit side of the tavern and eating.

If our adventurers are planing to enter this should probably be the time to use the potion.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a small relief for Wolfcast that his companions had agreed that him going to tge tavern wouldn't be a good idea and agreed to follow Indus.

He looked as Summer walked away with Irra still trying to hide betwen her wings, asthe two got out of sight he turnes to Indus. "So what is your plan ab-" he stood mid sentence as out a hoof to his head' "Ow! This can't be good!" He said and there was a cracking sound in his voice, as well as his short hair started to grow out rappidly! He quickly put on his hood facing Indus. "I think it's time for me to-" his voice still cracked but was soon lean again. "To leave the village I think my spell is failing!" Flearia's normal voice was now heard when Wolfcast spoke. There was now a worried expression on his Mussle. "I'll be about a mile away. Try be quick ok?" Wolfcast said and in an all to quick phase walked to the village gate! Trying to get out before the effect had totaly dissapeared!

Indus tutted irritably as he saw Wolfcast's--or rather, Flearia's spell was wearing off. He watched her run off outside the village, then looked at Summer.

"I suppose it is all up to us then," he muttered, then walked toward the inn. Once there, he pushed the door open and calmly walked inside.

Wolfcast, or now Flearia again, rushed true out the gate of this village. The gate, same as the rest of the town, were havyly guarded.

Guards thet were guarding the gate quickly noticed an pony thet was approaching.He was noting out of ordernary, after all it was just one Unicorn leaving the town, but even so there were a prosigure now. And so one of the guards, nonchalantly moved towered the approaching Unicorn and yelled one word "Halt!".

But at the tavern, were Indus and Summer were, one Unicorn , Indus, entered the tavern. He would noticed evrything is back to normal, and thet tavern keeper was behaind the counter. Onces again there were couple of deamon ponys siting around the table drinking, probably this taverns regular cucustomers. There was also an cloked pony shaped person siting alone at the oposit side of the tavern and eating.

Tavern keeper looked towered the opening dore, as soon as she noticed Indus, destraction of her tavern, from two days ago, flahed before her eyes. And in cracking voice asked "H-H-How can I he-help you?"

As Wolfcast rushed towards the gate he saw it heavily guarded by many deamon ponys. As one of them moved to block his path, yelling for, him to halt he frowned.

'How am I going to get trough this now... If I stay they might recognice me... if I run for it they'll sound an alarm... Buck!'

He slowed down his phase and walked more calm towards the guard in his way.

"Yes? Is there a problem?" He said with a try to mask his voice, making it sound darker. But not as much as when his spell was new.

summer looked at wolfcast, or rather flearia, go away quickly and she hoped that her friend would make it out of the town safely, for a moment she thought about folowing her but then she decided not to and follow Proff inside the tavern. 

once she was inside she looked around and noticed the cloaked figure. she walked over to proff and pointed at him "who do you think that is? should we keep an eye on him?" she asked him. the figure made her suspicious and she didn't trust it. 

Indus looked inside the tavern, and first decided to comfort the bartender. "We are not here to cause trouble, ma'am. We're simply looking for something."

He noticed the cloaked figure in the corner, and was immediately suspicious. He muttered to Summer, "Yes, we should."

Summer nodded as a response and she walked a bit around, trying to look as unsuspicious as possible while also trying to see what the pony underneeth the cloak looked like. it could be handy when she knew that in case this pony, or whatever it could be, would be a threath to them. 

while she was walking around there she also tried to see if there was anything left of Jacky maybe, but she highly doubted she would find anything.

Deamon guard thet walked towered the Wolfact started to speak nonchalantly "Name and date of entery please." By looks of it, he did not notice nothing out of ordernery so far and he was just doing normal leave procedure.

Inside the tavern, for some reason words thet Indus said did not comfort the tavern owner. Now thet she heard they are here 'to look for something' she was scared even more for her own safty and safty of her tavern. But even so she was scared, she could not run annywere as probably this two will kill her the momen she turn her back towered them.

On the other hand as Summer started walking around the tavern, cloaked pony just pulled it's hod down even more for some reason and Summer could not get even a glimps of its face.

She also did not seen signs of Jacky anny were.