Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Following the Dream

Fallen Valkyrie

(edited)

Summer followed the others.

The adventuring trio passed true the rift in the air with out anny problem. And soon they found them self in there relm onces again.

As there eyes adjusted to this relm, after the pure darkness from the 'End of time' relm, the trio could noticed they were inside the same, empty cave they were before they got teleported to the other relm. By looks of it, it was still dark outside, so eather no time passed or they were away for an full day.

But in anny case there was no sign of the saint Lamia talked about, so most likely he was on his way and our litle trio of adventurers should wait for them here, as he probably knowes about there current location and would not be able to find them so easly if they changed it. Most likely they wont araive at this location before morning so our litle trio had inaf time to get rested or prepare for what ever is about to happen after they meet up with 'Jacky' in the church city of Ruvenhain.

Edited by Fallen Valkyrie
  • Brohoof 1

When the blinding light from getting back from the strange realm. Flearia could confirm that they where back in the cave where they had started the fire.

She confirmed by the lingering darkness that it was still night time. "Ugh, I really don't like being forcefully transfered trough places..." she said holding a hoof to her head. She looked around and looked for said new companion that the Lhamina had told would follow them. "Guess it didn't make it... What do you think Indus?"

Summer folowed the others out of the realm and shielded her eyes from the blinding light with her wing. When the could see again she blinked and put a hoof to her head, interdimentional traveling defenitly gave her a headache. "I'm so glad to be back here" she muttered, she liked this dimention more as the other one and was sure now to look out before leaving it again. 

• Brohoof 1

Indus was more than happy to return to his realm, after having to deal with that smarmy lamia. He took a deep breath and gently put a hoof to his head.

"Interuniversal travel has always given me a headache myself," he muttered, looking around the cave for this supposed new follower, but there was no sign of them. "Hm, so much for that."

He looked to Flearia to answer her. "I suppose that lamia changed her mind about helping us. No matter, we can handle this ourselves. We will travel to Ruvenhain and meet with our 'friend', and we will not let her leave without giving us answers."

• Brohoof 1

summer nodded to prof's statement about handeling it themselves "yea, we don't need anyone to help us, just need to go to ruvenhian and then we'll be good, we're gonna find that stupid jacky and this time we won't let her get away with it!" she said enthausiasticly. but then she realised something, when jacky dissapeared the last time she teleported away, who said she wouldn't do that again? "hey guys, how exactly are we going to catch her? she can use her magic to teleport away, right?" she asked the others. 

• Brohoof 1

"Ay!-we can do it. Tough do any of you two got a map by any chance? We don't know where this Ruvenhainis. On this island? Somewhere else?" Flearia said and looked at summer. "I don't know about Indus, but I know a spell to make a field where magic is nullified. I wouldn't be able to go into it myself but-" she opens up her bag and takes out a small ring. "-if you can get close. Put this on her horn. It's a adamantite ring. Strong enough to seal off even a pony with magic as strong as a Alicorn."

As Flearia out the ring ba k into her bag she let out a yawn. "But before we go anywhere... Id like some rest. It's still dark and we where in that realm for quite some time."

Indus leaned his head toward the ring and took it in his hoof to inspect it closer.

"Hmm... this is indeed genuine adamantite," he confirmed, giving the ring back to Flearia. "Remind me to ask you where you found that--it is a rare ore. Diamond dogs would be lucky to find some."

He nodded to his fellow unicorn. "I agree, we must become well rested to travel to Ruvenhain." He used his magic to pull out his magical tent again, which barely just fit in the cave.

• Brohoof 1

And with thet our litle adventurers were off to rest for the night.

Night was mostly calm, only thing thet would from time to time happen was thet some litle critter would wonder in the cave our adventurers were occupying, but as doon as they wouod notice this they would run away.

Morning came with soft, cold sun light from the outaide world. Snow was not falling, but the ground was still covered in litle layers of snow from days before. 

If our adventurers were to wait for a litle longer, there contact would probably show up, and if they did not want to wait and would want to find the town of Ruvenhain alone, the best bet for finding somethingon the main road. But the main round wouod probably need to be found frst.

• Brohoof 1

In the morning, Indus was sitting in the mouth of the cave, staring at the snow-covered landscape. He had his overcoat on, and a mug of hot coffee in his magical grip.

He had awoken first, and so sat quietly, leaving his equipment untouched in case Flearia and Summer had any need of it.

He had a silent sip of his coffee while taking a deep breath of the crisp morning air. He would wait for an hour at the most for their contact to arrive. If they missed this deadline, he would lead the mares on toward Ruvenhain himself. He had gone over the route the night before, so he had a good idea of where to go.

• Brohoof 1

Summer woke up refreshed and feeling great, although maybe it was because of the interdimentional traveling from the day before but her head stull hurt a little, it was nothing bothersome though. She was that Proff was already awake "Good morning, Proff" she yawned and rubbed the sleep ouf of her eyes, then she stretched and yawned again. "hmmm... that was nice" she muttered, before looking at proff again "did you have a good night aswell?" she asked him. 

• Brohoof 1

When what was left of the night had passed and the sun rose. Flearia. Who was sleeping in the deepest part of the cave keept sleeping even tough both Summer and Indus both had awaken and moved around. Occasional mumbling could be heard from her corner as she turned around and keept snoozibg. Draping her blanket close.

Indus turned to Summer and gave her a short nod. "Good morning, Miss Breeze. I also slept well, thank you."

He turned his head toward Flearia, hearing her mumbling in her sleep. "Perhaps one of us should wake her up soon, hm?"

• Brohoof 1

summer got a mischievious look in her eyes "wake flearia up you say? hmm... I got an idea on how we could do that" she said with a grin and glanced towards the snow that was still on the ground in front of the cave. it wouldn't be hard to guess what she wanted to do. 

• Brohoof 2

Indus followed Summer's gaze to the snow, then looked toward Flearia. He clocked on right away to what she wanted to do.

"Mischievous, aren't you?" He said, though not sounding judging. He didn't seem like he was going to go against Summer's idea. In fact hesounded the mildest bit amused. "Do it if you wish then."

• Brohoof 2

Having the two otger members of tge group plotting away to give Flearia a cold wake up. The said pony keept sleeping. Not ever thinking she would be played a prank on by them. Irra she knew would do it. But said spirit was not seen anywhere around and presumed to be inside the white unicorn.

Summer grinned and walked out of the cave, she grabbed a hoof full of snow and then flew back inside, hovered above the sleeping white unicorn, and dropped the snow right on the head of her sleeping friend, she inmediately flew to the top of the cave in an attempt to hide and tried to hold in her laughter to not reveil her location.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Being a heavy sleeper. Flearia didn't notice when Summer flew up right above her. Dropping the snow.

*Thud*

"IAAAH!" Was heard in a high pitch from her. She quickly put up a purple bubble around herself and tryed to remove the snow from her face. "THAT'S A NEW LOW IRRA!" Flearia roared! Looking around for the michivious spirit.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 1

Indus sat at the mouth of the cave, only turning slightly to watch the spectacle. He may as well get some amusement out of waiting for his companions to get ready.

And he silently admitted that, like Summer, this little practical joke had amused him somewhat. He barely showed it of course, the ghost of a smirk appearing on his muzzle before he returned to his usual stoic face.

"I assume you are wide awake now?" He simply asked poor Flearia.

• Brohoof 1

Groaning and still trying the very cold snow of off her. Flearia looked around with confusion, not finding the culprit she tought was responsible. Finaly she looked up and found Summer trying to stiffle her giggles! "Very funny Summer! Juat wait untill you sleep and i'll drop snow on you too!" She then groaned again. Being all wet from the quickly melting snow on her. She then looked to the opening and looked anoyed to Indus. "Yea... and cold!" She lit up her horn and made the now normal fire in the fireplace bigger. Laying down at it to dry.

• Brohoof 1

When flearia busted her,summer didn't try to silence her laughter and laughed out loud. "Sweet celestia! Flear, that was so great" she said as she wiped away a tear from the corner of her eye. 

She calmed down again a little and took a deep breath "aaah, sorry, but I couldn't help if" she said, still snickering a little bit. She flew a little closer to her friend "here, let me help you a bit" she said and proceded to create a soft and warm breeze to help flear warm up a little.

• Brohoof 1

Flearia muttered ti herself hearing Summer laughing heartily to her own mishivious action. "That's what I get for trying to sleep in..."

The warmt from summers breeze and the fire started to refill her with energy as well as drying her mane and coat up.

"Meeh. It's ok Summer." She sighed. Still soaking in the heat from the fireplace. She then looked to Indus. "Any sign of this new contactof ours?"

• 2 weeks later...

Indus watched his companions interacting, his gaze lacking judgement. They were entitled to their own entertainment.

He looked out toward the outside again, his head up straight. "Not yet. Either our contact has gotten cold hooves, or we are to meet them."

• Brohoof 1

Feeling a bit better from the heat of the fire. Flearia out on her own cloak again while putting the one accuired in the Demon Pony town in her bag. She then walked up to Indus looking out towards the road. "If it did or didn't. ho knows. We can't stay here forever. I think we should try find this Ruvenhain town ourselfs. Ya ready to leave?"

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Flearia Dragondanser said:

Feeling a bit better from the heat of the fire. Flearia out on her own cloak again while putting the one accuired in the Demon Pony town in her bag. She then walked up to Indus looking out towards the road. "If it did or didn't. ho knows. We can't stay here forever. I think we should try find this Ruvenhain town ourselfs. Ya ready to leave?"

Indus nodded once, and got onto his haunches. He made sure both ponies were outside his tent before he used his magic to fold it up and set it amongst his saddlebags.

"Let us make for Ruvenhain then," he said, then stepped outside.

• Brohoof 1

"Ay Let's go!"

Once the group had packed up and made it for the road. Flearia scratched her chin a bit. !"So, do you know how to get there? I'm thinking that if we don't know. We should attleast not go back to the Demon Pony village... We had enough trouble with them already."

Flearia then looked in both directions of the road. "This way leads to their village. I sugest we take the other way."