Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Following the Dream

Fallen Valkyrie

Flearia stopd instantly in her tracks as she heard Jacky commenting that they would 'borrow' this key she was talking about, and none the less, from thease Deamon Ponys she had been reserching the past tree days. Sure they could be anoying with their overly big interest in Irra, but it was to be expected, was it not? Nowhere she had been earlier have had any resembling auras as hers, but thease deamon ponys do!

'No wonder she didn't want to bring any attention to herself!'

"Ok! Not another step! You'll tell me right away what it is you are trying to do here, You'v talked about not getting attention to your group and about going to jail but not why!" Fleari voice was as cold as ice. "You asked if there was any questions, Here's two for you, and don't even dare to not answer them! What is this key. Why do you want to steal it?" 

Jacky started with a smaile and goofy voice "Key is a small metal thingy thet is used for locking and unlocking things, silly." And after she finished Jacky smailed at Flearia. "We whant to 'borrow' it because we need it to lock the guardian of the tomb." Jacky looked at the group onces again and as she contineu to talk, she contineu in her own voice "Anny more questions?"

Indus stopped in his tracks as Flearia confronted Jacky, obviously infuriated by her plan to steal this 'key'.

He admitted internally that it didn't sound like the most moral of plans, and he wanted to avoid committing any illegal activities.

Or at least, be seen committing any illegal activities.

He decided to stay quiet and allow the situation to play out.

(edited)

Flearia snorted and looked back at Jacky after her insulting display "I think you know pretty well what I ment by the key, Don't you." she said with now a tone that wasn't cold anymore. But talking almost the same way as Jacky had while tilting her head.

'Ugh, that was bad, keep it cool, we shouldn't let her provoke us like that'

Flearia strained herself from continueing in the same manner as Jacky had and instead tryed to speak calmly. "So you want to... Borrow, the key to lock some guardian in? What tomb is it? And why not just ask these Deamon ponys if you can acctualy borrow it."

Edited by Flearia

After Flearia finished Jacky started, with her normal voice "It is tomb of some kaid of god of this island, or something similar to it....records from thet era are not wery clear so we can not be sure to who it was made." Jacky looked left then right again, she whanted to be sure thet there was no one listening to them before she contineued "We dont plan on asking because we know it wont work...." Jacky then looked directly at Flearia and with smaile on her face said " Do you whant to know annything more, or we are ready to start?"

"A tomb of the god of this island? and there isn't any known records of it today?" Flearia let a lose smile. "And the reason you want to serch for this is?"

'Dosn't mater  what she want to find it for... this will be perfect for our reserch! I tought we would only find some boring race with some special power and an otherwise boring island, But this? This will be fun! Don't you think so Irra?'

After Jacky heard Flearia question, she started "Because this tomb will be full of relick's thet will go for high price at market back in Equestria." After all this was the thing they sign up for, serch the island for itmens thet will go for top price. Jacky contineued "So anny more questions? Ask now as later there wont be anny time."

Flearia took in what Jacky just had said, "So you are a tomb raider! That surly would  explains a lot of things! Now it is just the question, What was promised from this adventure more then the adventure itself? As I'v not signed up for anything with you, tough this is getting more interesing by the minute!" 

Flearia made a quick note in her head about the relics while also thinking of her own collection of artifacts and relics back in her home.

"Onces we sell atifects and get money you, as all of us, will get your cut." Jacky said true the grin on her face.

Jacky was by look's of it ponys thet would sell even her own mother if she could see some kaid of profite in it. But then again they onli knowed her for couple of days and there could be more under this 'All for gold' act.

"So are we finaly ready or there is something more you (Flearia) whanted to ask?" Jacky said trz the same grin on her face as before.

• Brohoof 1

"Not interested in gold of any kind, Tough I'm interested in what artifacts there is out there and posibly i'll keep one, for my own collection." Flearia said as she looked toughtfull. "No, For now the questions are over. But be sure i'll ask again some time depending on what'll happen."

"We will see, if there is inaf money for others...." Jacky started "....you will be able to keep one, or more. But if there is not inaf of money you will have just to be happye with money." Jacky finished. This time she did not whant to make fun or insult Flearia, she just whanted to say what is on the table, so she understud thet her request is heard and thet if all go well will be acepted.

summer was shocked to hear that they would 'borrow' the key from the demon ponies, after all that they did for them they would repay them like this?! that didn't seem fair acording to summer. then flearia and jacky started discussing and summer lissened with great intrest in what they had to say. summer hated to admit it but she agreed with flearia that if they found treasures it would be nice to keep one or two to bring home with her.

'ehm, one more question jacky. once we have the key and we are finished, we'll bring the key back right?' summer asked jacky, because she'd hate to bring the demon ponies any trouble. 'and what will happen to the guardian of the tomb. will we set him free after we went to the tomb?' summer asked jacky again because of the same reason as before.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"After we use key, there wont be annything we could return back. Key will be destroyed." Jacky answered to summer frst question,and without a pause she contineu to answer her second question "And yes..." She grined "....guardian will be free onces key is used and so he wont have anny reson to atack you." Jacky looked at Summer and then at other two, and still with grin on her she contineued "Was thet all you liked to know?"

Edited by Primordus

summer nodded, but wasn't satisfied with the answer, it worried her but she decided to keep it for herself since jacky scared her a bit and she didn't want to offend her or make her angry in any way. summer thought that it would be the best if this was over as quickly as possible just to be done with it and she was actually a kind of curious to the tomb. she really wanted to see it, to see all it's glorie and maybe even the god that was supposed to live there. but she wasn't sure if she wanted to meet the guardian, even though jacky said that it wouldn't attack them it didn't sound like a nice or friendly creature.

And because there were no more question Jacky contineu with her plan to 'borrow' the key.

Jacky have lead our heroes back tru the town, in a small house acros the some big bilding thet looked like a town hole. House in what our heroes were was empty and no one have seen them enter.

As all this preparation have happened day have ended and night have started - it was around 11 pm (23:00). And because of the night time, there were guards around town streets walking, and if they are to see our heroes they were to trow them in jeil.

"So this is it." Jacky said "You need to get in thet building...." jacky pointed at a building paralel with one our heroes were in ".....key should be some were in there." Jacky looked at evryone then contineued "Ready?"

Indus walked up to the town hall, and listened to Jacky's instructions, they had to get inside without being detected.

He resisted the urge to snort, since he found the answer to that incredibly obvious.

"Everypony stand close to me," he said, "I will teleport us inside the building. No forcing of entry or lockpicking required."

the key is somewhere in there?!’ summer whispered with a bit of panic in her voice. the town hall building was so big, they would never find the key! and there were probably also guards in there, because if the key was that important then it must be secured. summer looked around her, hoping to find a reason not to go, but of course she couldn’t find one.

summers panic reached the top level when professor offered to teleport them inside the building. summers heart started pounding and a little voice in her head screamed ‘no magic, please!’ but luckily it was only inside her head. ‘are-are you sure you can do that?’ summer stuttered ‘I-I mean, I could also fly inside if you’re not sure if you can do that’ and she walked a bit further away. she looked at the building to see if there were any open windows she could fly through.

Flearia looked towards the big building that she recognized as the towns hall. She had been inside it before. Or attleast try to be. Once she had stepped into the main hall she had been confronted by some Deamon Ponys that looked like they where security and had told her kindly to leave. Confused as to why it was off limits and said she was reserching the island and the only answer she had gotten was that no outsiders was to enter.

She saw Summer's sneaky flying manouvers up towards the higher levels of the building to try find an open window or likewise before Indus told them to get close to him and that he would try to teleport them inside.

"W-what!" Flearia said and took several steps away form Indus. "Have you'v been inside it before? You can't posibly suggest that you'll do a blind teleportation! You'll get stuck in the floor or dematerialize!" She continued with an unsure voice, not wanting to be teleported by another pony, She didn't have that confident in others. Not even her mentor was aloved to do that.

"If you haven't been inside before then let me do it. I'v attleast set a hoof inside."

"It takes a charm from this job if we get evrything on silver plate..." Jacky said with a long sigh "...but it would be for the best if you done thet." She smailed at Indus "Just dont kill us, kay?" Jacky had an sinister grin on her face - it was like she expected this sugestion from Indus <- but thet grin could have wery well be an bluf and she did not expect Indus suqestion and was scared of geting killed same as other two were.

Indus rolled his eyes at Flearia and Jacky's comments.

"You underestimate me, Miss Dragondanser," he said, "I have spent almost my whole life studying magic. I'm sure a simple teleportation will yield no bad results."

He paused for a moment, absorbing Flearia's fear of blind teleportation. "But, if you insist, you may find your own way inside."

With that, his horn began glowing a lighter navy than his coat, as he began the spell.

summer didn't see any open windows, there where some windows slightly opened for fresh air but she could never enter trough such a small space. summer saw that prof was getting ready to teleport 'em, prof. once you're in there, could you pleas open a window?' summer said and hoped that he could still hear her and that she didn't distract him from his spell. then she stepped back and waited for him to disapear with jacky.

(edited)

She couldn't believe her pony ears! Was he really being that reckless? Sure he is powerfull enough to make it... but still far to reckless... and hearing him almost muck her telling she was free to find an other way.

Indus horn lit up and shortly after and with a flash of light navy blue, he vanished!

'Of all the reckless! We have to get after them to se that their ok!' She tought as she started to lit up her horn and found Summer still outside. "I'll come for you when I find that reckless Indus haven't split himself and Jacky!"

And with that, She teleported to a place inside the town hall that she knew where safe to teleport to!

Edited by Flearia

(edited)

Frst one's to teleport inside were Indus and Jacky, they found them self in small dark room with no windows and onli one dore on west wall. "This was fun, you ready to move out?" Jacky said moments after they appered inside this room.

Flearia appered in frst room of this big building, because she onli knowed were this rokm was and was safest place for her to teleport in. This room had couple of light's in it and ,same as Indus and Jacky, had no guards and no traps. This room was used by guards to interogate suspisios ponys thet entered this city hall.

Summer plan was not perfect, her friends inside could not help her get inside and onli hope for her is if she tryed to enter true the front dore, and meet Flearia in frst room of this building. But to this plan there was onli one problem there were two guards at entrance and if Summer whanted to get in she needed to pass by this two and not get cought.

Edited by Primordus

Indus found himself in a pitch black room, with no windows to provide natural light. His horn glowed a soft navy blue to give some illumination, and revealed a door on the western wall.

"Hm, not exactly to plan," he muttered, walking toward the door, "But, we are inside."

(edited)

Flearia re-appeared inside the main hall of the building. Once she did she feverly looked around to try find Indus and jacky still in once piece, she soon found out. Not to any suprise, that Indus nor Jacky wasn't anywhere to be seen. 'Oh no! Don't tell me he used to much power in his jump and teleported to somewhere else totaly?' she swallowed. 'Or got stuck in the floor. She poked one of the wooden planks with her hoof.

'This won't do. We'll have to serch for them after we get Summer inside' She lit up her horn again and made herself ready for another teleportation.

Surly enough there was a low glow from the room in the building beside the townsgall and Flearia appeared to find Summer still inside.

"No good, they didn't get to the main hall. I fear tjat Indus used ro much power amd teleported deeper inside." Flearia said with a deep concern in her voice. "We need to get in and serch for them quickly! I don"t want to find the remainder of their hoofs in a wall"

Flearia trotted over to Summer and placed a hoof on her side. "I'll teleport us in, first time teleporters hold their hoofs, tail and wingz in."

Edited by Flearia