Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art and Stuff. :)

Sonatica

Thank you :)

Yesterday, while I was trying to draw our favorite sunbutt princess, I failed so hard at drawing the pose and perspective that I rage-quitted and decided to make some sketches instead, focusing on colors and lighting to make my pictures more interesting to look at. I might or might not finish the Trixie piece because I just really like her :P (Yes I know the cutiemark is missing :wau: I kinda forgot to add it in and didn't bother in the end because it's a sketch)

sig-4321401.all_da_pon3s.jpg

FillerShy is now cutest shy :3

• Brohoof 1

@@Core,

Thank you so much :) I'm happy to slowly find my own style in this big fandom full of great artists. :D

FillerShy is now cutest shy :3

Idk, but that name makes me want to draw little FillerShys on absolutely everything now. :love::D

• Brohoof 2

Ahaha, dat Twily face! Priceless!

Haha, yes :P I don't think she gets this whole 'Selfie' thing xD

Drawing the Twi and Cadence picture motivated me to FINALLY draw my OC/Ponysona, though her design is not final. xP But I like these little aquare sized pictures for some reason. Idk it's fun :P

Crystal_Sonata_PC.jpg

Now I don't know which one to use as my avatar... :(

• Brohoof 2

Haha, yes :P I don't think she gets this whole 'Selfie' thing xD

Drawing the Twi and Cadence picture motivated me to FINALLY draw my OC/Ponysona, though her design is not final. xP But I like these little aquare sized pictures for some reason. Idk it's fun :P

Crystal_Sonata_PC.jpg

Now I don't know which one to use as my avatar... :(

I have seen this one in deviantart before! :squee:

Your artwork keeps getting more gorgeous! ^_^

P.S(I think this one could make a good avatar :squee: )

• Brohoof 1

I have seen this one in deviantart before! :squee: Your artwork keeps getting more gorgeous! ^_^ P.S(I think this one could make a good avatar :squee: )

Yes, I am trying to be more active on dA :D Glad it reaches people there :)

Thank you so much dear!

For now I think I prefer the super girly pink icon. :P But thanks <3

Just a little update, this is what I've been working on lately:

Shy.jpg

I was wondering if the legs should seem a little bigger, due to them being closer... Idk, but so far I kinda like it xP

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for the spam ^^;;

Just finished another commission and I actually kinda like it:

208gr49.png

I'm also sorry that it's YET ANOTHER portrait, but this one was definitely funw orking on :)

• Brohoof 1

This beautiful! You should open up a commision shop! You should begin to sell art if you already haven't

Edit: Oh I see that you do commissions! Good job on the commissions then!

Edited by PROJECT: Echo
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome job on the mane of that one, plus the fact there's no blue in her (I guess) mane sets of the eyes brilliantly... although with the way these Alienwares are worn, I doubt they were worth the cost  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

This beautiful! You should open up a commision shop!

Thank you :) I started taking commissions over on dA not too long ago ^^ Still new to this selling art thing :P

@@Hederik,

Thank you a lot :)

... although with the way these Alienwares are worn, I doubt they were worth the cost :lol:

Yes! I :D  thought so too but it looked sooo weird without the ear showing :P

it looked sooo weird without the ear showing

Goshdarnit, you're right... it's like a beret glued sideways onto the head with a mic sticking out of it. Well, at least you didn't have to work around drawing a Razer mouse being mangled under a hoof  :muffins:

(Side note: I'm slowly getting the hang of picking the ponymoticons appropriate for the situation, but it's still like trying to make a mathematical proof rhyme.)

(edited)
(Side note: I'm slowly getting the hang of picking the ponymoticons appropriate for the situation, but it's still like trying to make a mathematical proof rhyme.)

Oh my! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that can't get the ponymoticons right! :scoots:

So I finally finished my Fluttershy picture... :yay:

I worked quite hard on this one, but I'm not fully satisfied... Whatever, I'm just glad it's done  :muffins:  Also, Flutters is adorable so everything is ok ;)

23tf879.jpg

Edited by Sonatica
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

heart-attack.jpg

I especially HNNNGH the heart-shaped light reflections in her eyes. And the similarity between her "canon" hairstyle and this kid/teenage version makes the piece believable as well as lovable.

So as not to go out of shape*, I'll point out her horn looks completely flat :mellow:

* - in weaving some (critique/helpful observation/cruel remarks/whatever you call it) into my posts.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that can't get the ponymoticons right! :scoots:

So I finally finished my Fluttershy picture... :yay:

I worked quite hard on this one, but I'm not fully satisfied... Whatever, I'm just glad it's done  :muffins:  Also, Flutters is adorable so everything is ok ;)

sig-4341481.23tf879.jpg

Holy Holy Grail!!! This is soooo cute. SO cute!!! Amazing work!!!

• Brohoof 1