Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash should play in the NFL

TheAnimatorOfficial

(edited)

I see her being on the offense and scoring since she likes to be the center of attention. She would probably be a running back

Guess who's also a fast RB and likes rainbows..post-36212-0-85703500-1452192254_thumb.jpeg

she could be on the carolina panthers, my favorite nfl team, because i live in sc. she needs to college first, her college of choice: Clemson

That's where 4th overall pick WR Sammy Watkins went!

Edited by TheAnimatorOfficial

Thinking of this topic...

I'd love to see a woman in the NFL, because kick butt women kick butt. 

However, I'm worried that the first one would be the target of purposeful hard hits for whatever reason, and a horrible injury would occur. 

But if first NFL woman is as tough as Dashie, she'd probably found a way to overcome that. 

Kind of like Odell, DeSean, TO, Moss, etc.

"With the 4th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select, Rainbow Dash. Wide receiver, Wonderbolt Academy."

MarcusEriksson_Jaguars_patch.jpg

Boo... Give her to a team that actually needs help. No dynasties! D:

"With the 6th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Rainbow Dash. Wide receiver, Wonderbolt Academy."post-31708-0-31002900-1452211286_thumb.png

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 1

"With the 6th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Rainbow Dash. Wide receiver, Wonderbolt Academy."

Just imagine her, Robinson and Hurns :0 I could throw 25 TDs on that team

• Brohoof 1

Because, we have both a team that needs her( you have freak of nature A.J. Green), and we have a better jersey that she can rock. :P

(edited)

sig-4314773.MarcusEriksson_Jaguars_patch

Boo... Give her to a team that actually needs help. No dynasties! D:

"With the 6th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Rainbow Dash. Wide receiver, Wonderbolt Academy." Screenshot_2016-01-07-17-59-32-1.png

Oh my god, imagine Robinson, Hurns, and Dash in the same offense?!

Anyways, it would be so cool to see Rainbow Dash holding up a jersey on draft night next to Roger Goodell.

Also imagine her combine. She would probably break 4 seconds, or at least 4.2, at the 40 yard DASH!

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god, imagine Robinson, Hurns, and Dash in the same offense?!

Yup. Dashie, Robinson, Hurns, and Julius Thomas. Ultamite Offensive machinima there. Only if Twi could join too. QB for the Jags would never be the same again. :yay:

(edited)

Yup. Dashie, Robinson, Hurns, and Julius Thomas. Ultamite Offensive machinima there. Only if Twi could join too. QB for the Jags would never be the same again. :yay:

I'd imagine Applejack would be an ILB or safety; a hard hitting defender.

I almost wish my Redskins had her. She and DeSean have the same personality, so why not? Plus she would have a top 10 QB and O-line and the second best TE in the league. All ran by the best GM in the NFL.

• Brohoof 1

Imagine the ponies in Ponyville, as the black and the teal.

Man, It would be so amazing. If that was real.

I'll you though, that's our first 16-0.

Rings be coming as the Colts get smoked!

Even the Bungles would choke.

To our mighty 11 army that keeps our hopes. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I'd imagine Applejack would be an ILB or safety; a hard hitting defender.

I almost wish my Redskins had her. She and DeSean have the same personality, so why not? Plus she would have a top 10 QB and O-line and the second best TE in the league. All ran by the best GM in the NFL.

What about Rainbow Dash in Bengals Orange Jersey or Bengals Road Jersey?