Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash should play in the NFL

TheAnimatorOfficial

In a theoretical world where MLP characters come into our world and can apply for the National Football League:

As in EG Rainbow Dash? Assuming she was fast/skilled enough to join the NFL (which she probably is, because she's awesome and all), and they allowed a woman in the NFL, she'd be regulated to kicker, because they'd be concerned with her size for her general safety with gigantic tacklers. 

As far as pegasus pony Rainbow Dash....well, probably no...she's a talking horse that flies. 

• Brohoof 1

Odell Beckham

Except a complete nut. I'm just saying NFL policy in regards to women players. But yeah, she's fast, right height, and super athletic. Why not? If I owned a team, I'd take a risk on Rainbow.  #TakeARiskOnRainbow 

rainbow_dash_football_helmet_by_thegreat

• Brohoof 4

The Patriots could use her, they are all hurt. lol

.....are you kidding me? The Patriots could use Rainbow Dash? Do you just want the Patriots to have the extreme highest advantage in football history? Don't they have enough with Tom Brady? With all the wins, undefeated season of the past, dominate performances and Gronkowski. They need Rainbow Dash????

REALLY? BPh9ASC.png

• Brohoof 5

.....are you kidding me? The Patriots could use Rainbow Dash? Do you just want the Patriots to have the extreme highest advantage in football history? Don't they have enough with Tom Brady? With all the wins, undefeated season of the past, dominate performances and Gronkowski. They need Rainbow Dash????

REALLY? BPh9ASC.png

We're badly wounded and we're just jumping for joy that we have a bye week to heal up, especially with Brady getting his ankle tweaked last game. We're just hoping that our offense can get back to form with a healthier amendola and especially Julian Edleman back.

As for Rainbow Dash, if it's the pegasus one, just simply lob a ball up to her and let her fly towards it. Nothing can stop her at that point other than cleverly designed punters aiming to knock and harass her with air punts.

EQG one, sorry but until they allow women to play in football, they won't even consider her regardless of her athletic talent. She's far better off playing futbol where they will put her to good use.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wish my Redskins had her. Having her, DeSean, Reed, and Garçon on the same offense with Cousins and their great o-line would be a force to be reckoned with in the playoffs.

Even more deadly would be Rainbow Dash lined up next to Antonio Brown.

Edited by TheAnimatorOfficial
  • Brohoof 2

I'm just bitter about the Giants and them the double interceptions by the Jets yesterday.

I feel so bad for the Jets. They had the playoffs right at their fingertips and Sexy Rexy had to dick to them for it.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Would this be immensely unfair though? XD I mean, sure, Rainbow could play within the rules of the NFL, but we all know that she is a bit of a show off. 

Kind of like Odell, DeSean, TO, Moss, etc.

Anyways, this would be a Patriots fan's dream:

post-36212-0-37676300-1451947360_thumb.png

"With the 4th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select, Rainbow Dash. Wide receiver, Wonderbolt Academy."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I made jersey's for both of you:

I can see EG Rainbow Dash being a Wide Receiver. She's pretty tough, and it looks like the Vikings could use her help.

I think Rainbow Dash will look better as a Cincinnati Bengals Player.

post-36212-0-03175500-1452181955_thumb.jpeg

post-36212-0-28410300-1452182109_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 1