Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anyone here as into Fashion and the like as Rarity?

Azureth

Just curious if there are any fashionistas, people that may not be into actually creating/designing outfits and such but are very particular about what they wear, how they look, keeping everything looking nice etc. etc.?

• Brohoof 4

I wish I was. D: Her sense of fashion is so skillful and it would help so much with my wardrobe. XD I am not the best with buying clothes. I mean, I am particular about what I wear, how I look and all of that, I just wish I was better at fashion in general. 

• Brohoof 1

Just curious if there are any fashionistas, people that may not be into actually creating/designing outfits and such but are very particular about what they wear, how they look, keeping everything looking nice etc. etc.?

My work appearance is impeccable, to the point that I had been known to keep spare clothes in my office in case of a wardrobe issue. I buy brand name and yes I have had suits tailored by sole proprieters. My dress down (at home is less impressive) but also includes dress shirts and jeans.

Rarity would completely approve of how I dress for interviews and work. :D

I also follow trends in men's fashion.

When it comes to male fashion, I'm just as knowledgeable and passionate as Rarity is!  :D

I don't make my own clothing. I am a man of MANY skills, but that's not one I plan to have any time soon.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

fashion and mlp is my life! i honestly spend a lot of my time thinking about clothes and outfits and stuff, so in that way rari is a big inspiration to me. like, the song 'Life is a Runway' always makes me smile so much cause i relate to it! like the theme of showing your personality through what you wear is mega important to me :') I might go into fashion as a career one day, and if i do i will definitely be unironically thanking rari for her role in that!

I feel like I am, recently. Dunno if it's a pre-mid-life crisis, but I've been going to various stores, spending hours at different ones, every few days trying to find the perfect clothes of certain style. And just a short while ago, I HATED clothes shopping, and looking cute and girly.

Though Really, I've always liked fashion. Wanted to be a fashion designer as a kid. I like fashion related manga (V.B. Rose, and Paradise Kiss), and like watching Japanese fashion shows.

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

I actually have a very surprisingly large amount in common with Rarity. One person even said that if he didn't know better he'd think that I WAS Rarity. I am VERY picky and concerned about fashion. To such a strong degree that it could actually be considered feminine. Though in my case it's men's clothing instead of dresses. I also love expensive things and have quite a taste for them. I'm very high-societyish in tastes. I like swanky restaurants and hotels etc. I can't stand getting dirty either. I freakout even if a little dirt, mud or sand etc. gets on me. I also don't get along well at all with country people and have sometimes called them things like "savages" or "barbarians" or "neanderthals" etc. And I've also said they were "uncivilized" and "uncouth" too lol. (But I didn't say any of this to their faces of course just behind their backs) It's pretty hilarious. It made my mom laugh.

I'm not very masculine or tough for a guy either. I'm also very weak and effeminate for a guy. So much so that alot of people in school thought that I was gay. I was also quite late ever taking an interest in girls.

Oh and I also have a very thick British accent. And my hair is also very long for a guy. And at least one person called it a mane.

I'm practically a girl trapped inside a man's body. But more like a lesbian trapped inside a man's body given that I have no interest in guys at all but love girls. But I'm way too cute, cuddly, weak, fragile, sensitive, and unpredictable to be male lol.

• Brohoof 1

I love the artistic side of fashion, but I feel deeply conflicted towards sexist beauty standards. I think fashion should be a tool for expression; a beautiful (or handsome) person should be one who is healthy and happy. I suppose I am fascinated by the artistic side of fashion, but disgusted by the injustice and sexism of the beauty industry.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I am, but I'm pretty sure Rarity has a lot of money, There For she can be. Im not rich so I can' really be fashionable on Raritys level. I usually care about what I song wear