Banner by ~ The Wife of Rengoku

It's good to be here, I guess.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: A friend of mine who used to be on the forums (sevens or something like that) that I know at school recommended me to this website after telling me about the community.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The same person who introduced me to the site introduced me to the show a month earlier. And I tell ya, I couldn't go away...

Hyello!

I'd rather not say my name, but i'm Alpine.

I'm 15 years old and live in the central valley.

I do a lot of gaming, centered around CSGO (which i suck at) and TF2.

• Brohoof 7

Hi there Alpine! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) Nice to see more Derpy love.   :derp: 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hello there Alpine, its nice to meet you :)  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :D  No need to be shy, Ok :squee:  ?

sig-4309288.sig-4308679.sig-4308578.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...tinues-to-draw/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 4

Hello, and welcome to the awesome MLP Forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and meet plenty of sweet new friends! :) Thank you ever so much for joining! :yay: It's a pleasure to have you on board! :P And if ever you need anything or simply want somepony to chat to, then don't feel hesitant to shoot me a PM or a profile comment! :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Well hello there AlpineFive-Seven, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :squee:

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask. ;)

post-34951-0-69729200-1444260269.png

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4308800.sig-4291726.sig-4288198.sig-

• Brohoof 3
Badges

Hey Alpine and welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I absolutely adore tea, a pretty pony named Octavia and a whole lot of other things too.

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is an enjoyable one. :twi:

Edited by Kadae