Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should there be an Mlp store?

ManaMinori

I think it would be better for a Hasbro store. we love FiM, but let's face it, it's not big enough to warrant it's own store. Plus, there are bigger franchises without their own store. 

That would really do well. Transformers, and GI Joe, and ponies! That could probably exist in Times Square...after all they just closed the TImes Square Toys R' Us, and there's only the giant Disney store (which is great) to get name brand toys. A small sized Hasbro store would do really well I think. 

Edited by PiratePony
  • Brohoof 2

As much as it would be cool, no, sounds like a massive waste of money on Hasbro's part(Dedicated stores does not sound like something that would increase their profitability off the MLP brand, sounds more costly). A cool idea, however for those involved it would end poorly whether it be Hasbro or otherwise. I mean why would they need a store when they are essentially in all stores that may contain toys? If one might say someone else were to do it just watch what would happen if it were not Hasbro trying to do this, instant cease and desist(Possibly even skipping this and moving forward with other action).

Plenty of good merch out there online anyway, I'm pretty satisfied with getting everything at the touch of a button or seeing stuff in other retail stores.

• 3 weeks later...

Fair idea, but does MLP have the potential? Sure, MLP is huge... but will it really be a success? Maybe as a small store in Times Square or something, maybe Tokyo. I'd most definitely go there, but it would just never be a success! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That sounds like a great idea! I mean, it'd have to be fairly close by for me to go there, but I like it! Wonder how much they'd bring in in a year? It sounds like it'd make a lot of profit depending on what city it's in

No... Because it probably wouldn't work out. There aren't enough MLP fans in the world to make it go around, budget-wise.

I mean, Disney kind of earned it with plenty of years on their neck, while MLP.... Is just a cartoon show with a big fanbase.

Pokémon also works out, because Japan is Japan. But... MLP? The western world would just think it's weird and bronies... Wouldn't be able to nurture their child, so to speak.

The idea sounds frickin' awesome! It's so frustrating when I go somewhere for merch and they're either out of what I want, or they don't have a very large selection, but unfortunately, like so many before me have pointed out, it's kinda something that wouldn't work out. An online store that offered nothing but MLP merch would be frickin' awesome. It would be sweet if instead of going to Amazon, eBay, Hot Topic, We Love Fine, etc., if you could just go to one website and have everything right at your hooves. XD

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...