Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Prophet's Salon

Prophet

(edited)
8 hours ago, Dusk Nightshroud said:

Seems like I hit a bad time last time I tried, though I can understand. But if it's still possible I would like to try again. ^^

Reveal hidden contents

3c0b4610d6.jpg

Gothic Pony.jpg

Edited by Prophet

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Dusk Nightshroud said:

Wow! She Looks pretty! And I really love how she Looks in your style, much more self-confident! I definitely was not disappointed, Keep up the good work! ^^

Wow this is pretty o: 

(edited)
On 6/21/2017 at 2:57 PM, Maple Bat said:

Uhh do you still have slots open? If so could you draw Woody for me?

Hide contents

594acf8ab5fa1_WoodlandOrchestra.thumb.jpg.385f022502bb885cae2c351e83f9cb60.jpg

This piece was drawn by: Dusk nightshroud.

Woody.jpg

On 6/21/2017 at 3:14 PM, The Cerberus said:

If I count right, there is still one slot open. Could you possibly make My OC "She" (or "The Mare")? :) (Do whatever you want)

Hide contents

SHE_by_MH.pngIMG_2546.JPG (She is a spirit/ghost)

Ghosty.jpg

I finished my List now I'm taking a break to draw my own stuff!

Sorry Everyone -Locks the shop door and put up a sign-

741ca5a3942afc3bb61cb62635062ad382a013ec

Edited by Prophet

2 hours ago, Prophet said:

Woody.jpg

Looks like I got on In time to see this done. (off by 2 hours but whatevers)

I love what you did with the Gray part of his hair. And the style it's self really suits him to.

Thanks so much for drawing him.

He giggles feeling kinda like a bully sense he only seem to open his shop for requests at weird times

" Greetings every pony. I have tomorrow off and I want to work on some art so..."

He takes a deep breath 

" 5 Slots OPEN"

Anime-Screaming-GIF.gif

Sneaks in and leaves another request... 

5955ec09046a8_Mentisfulltrans.thumb.png.ea993320281a9df2c92bf2caaf8b4ef1.png5955ec108ddb9_MentisTrans.png.9fab1936fd0a58210c6f326aac9ec64b.png

5955ec33e92da_Mentis_gift2.thumb.png.c62408fab6b57fcd363119daa981fd62.pngmentis1_Shaded.thumb.png.8f8b08d1960a83c3684d1fa785273af3.png

Your art is wonderful as normal Prophet, thanks for the last request. 

6 minutes ago, Flearia Dragondanser said:

If another request is possible. I'd like to- *Pushes a  green and red unicorn inside @cwhip9* valunter my bf here!

Reveal hidden contents

red_leaf_by_flearia-db0k2mx.png

a very confused yet surpised looking green and red unicorn is pushed in looking around curiously seeing the place "nice place plese no make up" he says

3 minutes ago, cwhip9 said:

a very confused yet surpised looking green and red unicorn is pushed in looking around curiously seeing the place "nice place plese no make up" he says

Prophet looks at the male and laughs a bit feeling odd he would think I would dress his like a mare

" Alright"

(edited)

It took me some time to realize your shop is actually somewhat akin to a barber's shop. That is, you change OCs' styles depending on what you feel. Lol.

Okay, anyways, what can you try with my girl Limey Candy's mane? :3

Spoiler
Limey Candy

Suggestion: Can you please try to keep the bow on? Only a suggestion. If not, then that's okay.

Edited by TimeyMarey007

Oh, too late! I know you have many requests but... I have this mare (lady Opal), but I don't like this wavy mane on her - it's sometimes boring to draw her mane like tihs, and when I tried to change it, she looked like Rarity... I'm putting her here because I know you're tallented, and if you'l have someday time, please, could you draw her new manestyle? (she kinda looks like old, but she is ''young mare", this is only author's art style)

lady_opal_by_jita23-dbauu21.png

6 hours ago, jita23 said:

Oh, too late! I know you have many requests but... I have this mare (lady Opal), but I don't like this wavy mane on her - it's sometimes boring to draw her mane like tihs, and when I tried to change it, she looked like Rarity... I'm putting her here because I know you're tallented, and if you'l have someday time, please, could you draw her new manestyle? (she kinda looks like old, but she is ''young mare", this is only author's art style)

lady_opal_by_jita23-dbauu21.png

I will let you in. o3o

SLOTS FILLED!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

Sneaks in and leaves another request... 

Reveal hidden contents

5955ec09046a8_Mentisfulltrans.thumb.png.ea993320281a9df2c92bf2caaf8b4ef1.png5955ec108ddb9_MentisTrans.png.9fab1936fd0a58210c6f326aac9ec64b.png

5955ec33e92da_Mentis_gift2.thumb.png.c62408fab6b57fcd363119daa981fd62.pngmentis1_Shaded.thumb.png.8f8b08d1960a83c3684d1fa785273af3.png

Your art is wonderful as normal Prophet, thanks for the last request. 

Pony tail~

Pony tail.jpg