Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Prophet's Salon

Prophet

thank you, I'm trying to draw all these ponies with hair that would fit how they look,those two seemed that they would fit a more royal look~

ElWkM66.png

Wowsers, thank you so much! Makes me want to re-design him like this. Also people have been mentioning that his eyes were creepy. His eyes here look so much better compared to what I did. :D

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowsers, thank you so much! Makes me want to re-design him like this. Also people have been mentioning that his eyes were creepy. His eyes here look so much better compared to what I did. :D

I really love his design, truly he was one of my favorite ponies to draw, I like that he is a stronger built stallion but still with a cheerful expression and style~ I just wanted to show that in my drawing, and I hope you like his hair~

I really love his design, truly he was one of my favorite ponies to draw, I like that he is a stronger built stallion but still with a cheerful expression and style~ I just wanted to show that in my drawing, and I hope you like his hair~

I freaking LOVE his hair. Again, thank you so much! :wub:

-holds up some scissors - snip snip

ED8YuVY.png

:love: Thank you so much, he's adorable!! I've never had an art before, and this is everything I could have hoped for. How long have you been drawing for?

Edited by Celestial Sloth

:love: Thank you so much, he's adorable!! I've never had an art before, and this is everything I could have hoped for. How long have you been drawing for?

im glad you like it and no idea XD

• 5 months later...
(edited)

Wow, these are beautiful! I'd like you to do Mystic Skies when you have the time. She's not used to wearing "girly" things, so this is new to her. However, she does love getting dressed up daintily from time to time!

Here's some reference pics!

If you could have her with a shy expression, that'd be great! Thanks!

post-38624-0-60877000-1469562620_thumb.jpeg

Edited by firephantom

• 5 weeks later...
(edited)

DJ%20Gumball_zpsewr7bffn.jpg

Hello! May you do my OC? You have complete freedom, to choose what you do

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/night-shadow-r8979

Thanks, in advance ^^

Oh my this is late o3o

Here you go~

sig-4613204.Dark_zpsaxyqzbzb.jpg

Could you please give my bat pony oc, Kyubi, a new look. Just go with whatever you prefer.

Sorry This took so long XD

I took a break for awhile 

Bat_zpsmktx5nds.jpg

Edited by Prophet

(edited)

Oh man, I was thinking about asking you for one of these way back when, and if you're going to do another batch of five, I would love it if you could give Kiri a nice 'do as well? I hope I'm not asking too soon. ^^;

post-34812-0-23146100-1469565393_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Lady Kiriness

(edited)

I know this shop looks a bit full, but can I request something for my ponysona Starry  Night? would love to see what you can come up with.

post-37231-0-39453800-1469570855_thumb.png

Edited by Queen Twii

When your slots are open, I'd love one of Hibiscus Bloom, if possible :3 (link to her page in signature)

I curled your hair <3

Bloom_zpsj1bslluo.jpg

Could you style my OC please?

Angel_zpsaqiusaps.jpg

Wow, these are beautiful! I'd like you to do Mystic Skies when you have the time. She's not used to wearing "girly" things, so this is new to her. However, she does love getting dressed up daintily from time to time!

Here's some reference pics!

If you could have her with a shy expression, that'd be great! Thanks!

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

fire_zpsmfosjy9f.jpg