request shop Prophet's Salon

Prophet

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you do mine please? Picture will be down below

Girlly_zpsamwoy1yf.jpg

Oh man, I was thinking about asking you for one of these way back when, and if you're going to do another batch of five, I would love it if you could give Kiri a nice 'do as well? I hope I'm not asking too soon. ^^;

Lady_zpskkvfkxv5.jpg

sig-4615672.Girlly_zpsamwoy1yf.jpg

Lady_zpskkvfkxv5.jpg

Oh my, look at how regal she looks! This is so pretty, thank you so much Nai!! :D I love it. ~

Hi! Could you possibly be able to draw Cyan Flare for me? There are quite a few reference pictures on my profile. Loving your art, so nice! Thank you in advance. :squee:

Hi! Could you possibly be able to draw Cyan Flare for me? There are quite a few reference pictures on my profile. Loving your art, so nice! Thank you in advance. :squee:

Rockin_zpsijo9kqlp.jpg

sig-4615898.skylinx_prime_by_bruticusdudI don't mind what you do with Skylinx here go wild

Prophet: -Sighs- Trying to style a griffon is hard.. 

Birdy_zpsqqtnudq6.jpg

Do I have to show a picture instead of just a description? If not, please draw my Changeling OC Brianna Fang Lash. She wears a red scarf and looks pretty much like all Changelings, but with eyelashes. And a scarf. And a slightly longer horn.

Do I have to show a picture instead of just a description? If not, please draw my Changeling OC Brianna Fang Lash. She wears a red scarf and looks pretty much like all Changelings, but with eyelashes. And a scarf. And a slightly longer horn.

I... umm -holds up brush-....

but how? D: You don't have hair?

I... umm -holds up brush-....

but how? D: You don't have hair?

>:/ fine... *Transforms with a flash of green fire and now looks like a Changeling with short hair and bangs and hisses* "Better? I could do a dragon with hair if you want~

(edited)

You've already made me one, you already know lol but if anything may I request Dark Side? The OC on my signature next to rarity.

Scratch that, whatever you want lol. Sorry.forgot it was up to you

Sorry. Had to edit this I wasn't sure if it was seen, it was in a jumbled mess of requests

Edited by Deviousnights

Sorry. Had to edit this I wasn't sure if it was seen, it was in a jumbled mess of requests

Sorry I will only be drawing people once on this topic 

You already drew mine? I don't believe I saw it?

Why does it say on the post your reposted that I drew you already but you wish for me to draw your dark side now

(edited)

Why does it say on the post your reposted that I drew you already but you wish for me to draw your dark side now

Dark side is the name of the OC? If you did draw me alread I didn't see it and I currently dont

Edited by Deviousnights

Dark side is the name of the OC? If you did draw me alread I didn't see it and I currently dont

Hmm it seems i Hvane't drawn you, i guess you made the request a few months ago