Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you and your boyfriend/girlfriend have nicknames for each other?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

11 minutes ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

Though we rarely call ourselves by our nicknames when we see each other IRL. :huh:

Yeah us too! Why is that? :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

My girlfriend calls me her little lamb as well as "calliecake"

I just stick to more conservative things like pumpkin and sweetheart, but I do call her honeybunny every now and then, I guess that's something

heck now I feel bad i gotta come up with a new cute nickname

• 1 year later...

When I had one, Babe tends to be my go to. It’s not too cutesy....I can’t do the super cutesy sweet nicknames. I’m too edgy for that lol. Sometimes Honey but mostly Babe. If possible I’ll do a nickname based off of their name. I prefer the same in return but I won’t kick up too much of a fuss unless it’s like....embarrassingly cutesy. Not that it does much good because that makes them call me it even more.

• Brohoof 1

I call my husband ‘The Hub’, and he calls me ‘KayJay’ or sometimes ‘The Glue.’ I call my soul sister ‘Butterbean,’ (but, even though she is a girl/friend of mine, she’s not a ‘girlfriend’). 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Not sure if it would be "sfw" given the context, I've had couple of nicknames for couple of different people. Usually they have in common the fact I'm well a dominant and also very big somewhere that can't be said on here, so that's given me plenty of naughtier ones. Though let's just say big and monster is sometimes before, usually though "daddy" has always stuck as a nickname given to me hehe. Myself however, usually I have given nicknames such as "kitten" and yeah. Lot of the nicknames I couldn't really write on here. So yeah usually, though I guess they aren't always the most appropriate ones hehe.