Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Far From Home (OOC)

EQ_Theta

sorry for bowing out all of the suden. im thinking of jumping back in but I don't know how cresent would continue or join up with the others without breaking the rp on accident.

sorry for bowing out all of the suden. im thinking of jumping back in but I don't know how cresent would continue or join up with the others without breaking the rp on accident.

I was thinking of brining in a third character and letting the RP proceed as normal. As for our characters joining up, we'll make it up as it goes along. 

• 1 month later...

um, I've been busy with other stuff and all, I was wondering if I could probably rejoin with a different character,

Sure thing. Leave a link to your character and I'll see where we can have him join in on the others. 

Is is possible for me to join in on this RP?

Can you link your character's profile? I'll see how we could proceed from there but you are welcome to join!

Yay, sister found!

Not sure what to do with Val at this point. Might jsut have her gracefully exit or something, lol!

I'll come up with something if you'd still like to continue with the RP. Maybe meet up with Night Eyes in Canterlot.

Sorry I have to ask but could we wait for a reply for a bit so I can get Night Eyes and Rapid Miles to meet up? Or would you like Rapid to stumble into the tavern and have him meet the rest of the group there? Either way is fine for me but I'd like your thoughts on those options before I proceed. 

Sorry I have to ask but could we wait for a reply for a bit so I can get Night Eyes and Rapid Miles to meet up? Or would you like Rapid to stumble into the tavern and have him meet the rest of the group there? Either way is fine for me but I'd like your thoughts on those options before I proceed. 

I'm fine with either. Can you link me the rp post please?

(edited)

I would like to join, but if I am accsepted, could someone get me up to speed? I feel if I take the time to read up to the curent post their might not be much RP left for me to see.

Gold Dust is in the signiture. I havn't quite had the time to fully intergrate his greed into his personality, just know he will probably end up destabalising some economys if left uncheacked. My charicter Is updated, and ready

Edited by Loud Opinion

I would like to join, but if I am accsepted, could someone get me up to speed? I feel if I take the time to read up to the curent post their might not be much RP left for me to see.

Gold Dust is in the signiture. I havn't quite had the time to fully intergrate his greed into his personality, just know he will probably end up destabalising some economys if left uncheacked. My charicter Is updated, and ready

It's going slow at the moment but right now, the characters here are leaving the tavern to see the city in the evening. That's where Gold Dust can meet them if you like. The group is composed of Night Eyes (pegasus), Francis (changeling), Starry (unicorn), and Rapid Miles (pegasus).  

(edited)

@@EQ_Theta,

I saw the latest post, is that my Character Spawn?

I was hoping to get a reply from the others soon so I can introduce your character in the post to follow but I'll make an edit for that to immediately include Gold Dust. Sorry if it rubbed you off the wrong way. 

Edited by EQ_Theta

@@EQ_Theta,

Na, It's fine. Not a lot of stuff bothers me; my snark is my default, not a sign of anger or dissatisfaction...

Also, I would be a bit more careful with that expression. It's; rubbed you the wrong way. Not; rubbed you off the wrong way...

You see where I'm coming from here?

My OC on the other hand is a bit peeved with his lateness to the fair, and has a much shorter fuse.

@@reader8363,

Quick question; am I supposed to be able to see the mask, or is there a form of magic going on?