Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Far From Home (OOC)

EQ_Theta

@@EQ_Theta, Sorry, I was looking for a post here before I noticed the rp mentioned me, guessing I'm accepted XD. Thank you for having me.

My bad for forgetting to put a notification up here about that and you're welcome!

I'm going to be going on Vacation for about 5 days. Sorry for such short notice. Rapid will just follow the group around silently until I get back >.< 

No problem! Enjoy your vacation!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll come up with something if you'd still like to continue with the RP. Maybe meet up with Night Eyes in Canterlot.

I can't seem to find the last post with Sen and Val. But I'm open to continuing. This is one of my oldest chars, and I'm rather fond of her. :P

(edited)

Sorry, took ill for a bit. I'm back.

No worries. I understand and it's better to look after your health first over prioritizing the rp. 

Edited by EQ_Theta

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@@Bomb Sheep

The RP is kinda dead at the moment but I'd be happy to revive it. Would it be alright if I start this one separate from the existing RP so it only starts with Sheepious and my character? It might get a little confusing since there are multiple characters present but the only ones interacting are our OCs.