Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you think the world will look like in 2070

Lithophila

42 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I have no idea, I’m not sure that I’llbe alive in 2070.

Same, but then I am older than most people here (and I've been having health problems since 2001...)

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I have no idea, I’m not sure that I’llbe alive in 2070.

Heh I know for sure that I'll be dead by then :adorkable:

3 hours ago, Methuselah said:

Same, but then I am older than most people here (and I've been having health problems since 2001...)

Heh I nearly died when I was young due to some problems with my kidneys. I think I was lucky to survive and come away with at least one functioning kidney. 

Though I haven;t had a problem in the last 14/15 years, there's always that worry that I might lose the last kidney that I have

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Probably cybernetic enhancements and cloned body parts to replace any that are lost.. Hopefully, everyone will be immune to the coronavirus by then. And hopefully, we'll have flying cars. Maybe there will be suits of power armor used for constructions and heavy lifting.

Edited by heavens-champion
  • Brohoof 1

Not great, unless we can get our sh%t together more by then. But people won't stop having babies and that will just keep making things harder for everyone. Prices will keep climbing, resources will get scarcer, jobs/careers harder to get and hold, major worldwide environmental issues, societal problems too. 

I just hope we get flying cars and jetpacks by then. It shouldn't be that hard to get that shit going. Sadly, I don't think we'll be seeing aliens anytime in our lifetimes, since they're likely lightyears away. I just hope by then we have some actual evidence of aliens.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2023-01-23 at 3:05 PM, Splashee said:

I'll definitely reach that post count. Also, nostalgia for banned users :lookup:

That the Pittsburh Steellers will keep being the laughingstock:devious: they are:derp:  They are getting closer to being the trash heap:oh_golly: the Pittsburgh Pirates are:ticking:  

Agree with me on that Splashee:ticking:  

• Brohoof 1