Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Luna was sleeping in your bed?

DANUTERCISD

That would be interesting. On the one hand there's the fanboy like a ninny direction, on the other hand there's the flank kissing embassador direction. First wait for her to wake, though I'd probably throw a blanket over her just in case she'd need one.Then I'd ask her the usual questions, How she came to earth, can I go back with her/be sent over?, etc and offer her what I can for a meal. It'd be interesting to see what kind of relationship the princess and I could develop, whether it be a friendship, partnership, etc. If we can find an effective wait communicate, if need be, that is. 

Edited by Cimarronboy
  • Brohoof 1

To find such a creature within my own world would be... well, I would be absolutely fascinated.  For certain, there'll be pictures (I mean, who'd believe me otherwise?) and when she awoke?  A long chat, a good hug, then VIDEO GAMES!!!!!

What... what do you mean, 'clop, clop'?  You think that's funny?

post-34233-0-48852500-1452259839.jpg

O.O;

post-34233-0-55360500-1452260191_thumb.gif

... yeah.  What SHE said.

• Brohoof 3

To find such a creature within my own world would be... well, I would be absolutely fascinated.  For certain, there'll be pictures (I mean, who'd believe me otherwise?) and when she awoke?  A long chat, a good hug, then VIDEO GAMES!!!!!

attachicon.gifimages (2).jpg

O.O;

attachicon.gifimg-2424714-1-547920__safe_solo_princessluna_alicorn_reactionimage_computer_poster_flufflepuff_pencil_laptopcomputer.gif

XD thats funny!!!!!! lelelelel

• Brohoof 1

threesome much? group hug!!!

Yeah.... that's what I was talking about...

attachicon.gif images (2).jpg

O.O;

attachicon.gif img-2424714-1-547920__safe_solo_princessluna_alicorn_reactionimage_computer_poster_flufflepuff_pencil_laptopcomputer.gif

More like... not enough. :)

Edited by cider float
  • Brohoof 1

That's the most amazing thing that could ever happen, of course I'd let her sleep, but when she wakes up, it's wisdom gaining time, that or a pony cuddle session, then Video games. It would be awesome.

Edited by L1ghtn1ng Flash
  • Brohoof 1

My reactions would be like:

AAAAHHHH!! ( screaming, surprised)

and then " Woah, Luna!! I gotta show you to my friends ao they liked mlp a bit more.." or like " hey Luna where's the Mane Six?? I want THEM.. oh well, nvm.. you're quite awesome anyways

I would just let her sleep hahaha........

Then when she wakes up, there's going to be alot of questions from me.

And maybe play some games with her, and that means midnight gaming till the sun comes up!!!!

• Brohoof 2

I would probably wonder why she would be there and then first not believe what i saw.

Than i would get so happy, that My Little Ponys ( which would also mean Furrys ) do really exist !  :love:

I would hope that it wasnt a Dream and would be the most happy in my life, that i ever was.

But i have no idea what i would say...well, i know me...so i would probably end up saying nothing at some point...like always.

But it would be nice to cuddle with Luna.  :squee: