Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yeah, I don't see how animated organs are cute

ManaMinori

Let's just say sometimes it seems to me that I'm better off looking at the actual organs as opposed to their animated counterparts

Edited by Solid Scorpion
  • Brohoof 1

Let's just say sometimes it seems to me that I'm better off looking at the actual organs as opposed to their animated counterparts

My sister used to take pictures of surgeries on animals. Honestly, the organs look better than these animated stuff.

what in the unholy bloody buck?!

That heart makes me feel like I've been mentally violated. ._. Thank you for that... ;~;

I forgot to mention it. Ricardio The Heart Guy, was voiced by none other than George Takei!

OH MY! I found the YouTube link of the animated GIF I posted!

• Brohoof 1

They are indeed not, especially due to the fact that they are a consequence of an over medicated society where people take pills that often have dangerous side effects for pretty much everything you can think of.

This topic was psychic and may have blessed me...

I have an internet commercial voiceover audition for an animated character discussing irritable bowel syndrome and other "serious s*&t" issues...

Wish me luck.  I might be talking intestines and be the subject of this topic pretty soon.

• Brohoof 1

All I have to say is:

Osmosis Jones

Osmosis_Jones-2001-MSS-06.jpg

What even?!

The movie was funny, but... idek what to say about how they displayed the internal organs...

~ Miles

• Brohoof 2

Looks like gum and macaroni had a baby.  That suffers from chronic diarrhea.

And it's trademarked.

Why would anyone trademark that?

So other company's don't use this... Dare I say glorious design?  :toldya:

I don't like them, I don't like drug commercials in general, it's crazy how it always seems the side effects are WAY worse than what the stuff treats. I don't like how they use shame marketing to sell people stuff they don't need by making them paranoid about how they look or smell either

• Brohoof 2

Looks like gum and macaroni had a baby.  That suffers from chronic diarrhea.

And it's trademarked.

Why would anyone trademark that?

I must say that was the funniest post I have read in DAYS!  "And it's trademarked." almost made me fall out of my chair!