Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Randimaxis Answers Questions

Randimaxis

@, I'm getting the feeling that it's just you and me doing this... mind you, it's fine - guess I'm just chuckling at the way it turned out, is all.  No offense to you, of course - you and your friends are quite entertaining!

I LOVE ITALIAN FOOD.  Pizza, pasta, sauces... ohhhhh, it's to DIE for!  I'd have to call fast food my 'midsky' food, as I can take it or leave it.  The back end would be FISH - not seafood, 'cause I LOVES me some shrimp... but FISH.  ANY kind of fish.  BLEAH.

As ofr rthe Warheads challenge - I'll bet I could.  As a kid, I routinely put at least three to five Warheads in my mouth at once; I am a sour fanatic.  So, what, a hundred and fifty?  It'd leave my tongue raw, and I wouldn't be able to taste ANYTHING for about a week... but yeah.  HELL yeah.

• Brohoof 1

I was about 15 when we got our first home computer.  It was nowhere NEAR up to speed with the rest of the world, but it was still really nifty.  The thing I kinda latched onto was the term RAM, better known as Random Access Memory.

Using that as an idea, I thought, "Well... my own memory's kinda shot - but it's REALLY random."  This influenced me, years later, to begin my online existence with a subtle callback to that childhood fascination.

, I merely took Random Access, changed it more phonetically to Randim Axis, and ditched the memory part - most likely 'cause I'd forget to add it.

Hence, as I have been come to be known, I am Randimaxis.

• Brohoof 2

*As Gigas approaches* *It kept it's conscious in tact* So I know you read my note there. My mind is not in the right place as it is. 

........  Um hold on a sec... *forms into a earth pony* There we are... have to do that to keep my conscious going..

A..s you can see, I am formles..s.. and well ...your...life form...interests me...in a ..way.... 

*as it forms again into vapor form*  Alright, with this one. What.. got.. you interested in doing role..playing with others? 

How quick can you figure out a rubiks cube?  Still trying to figure mines.....its multi sided...

Edited by Master Necrodeus
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Sorry so long to respond... and do pardon, as I'm responding from a phone... but I cannot leave this section unanswered.

I like you folks too much.

Anyhoo... onto the replies!

On 2/20/2017 at 5:12 PM, Mast. Equestos/Gigas said:

*As Gigas approaches* *It kept it's conscious in tact* So I know you read my note there. My mind is not in the right place as it is. 

........  Um hold on a sec... *forms into a earth pony* There we are... have to do that to keep my conscious going..

A..s you can see, I am formles..s.. and well ...your...life form...interests me...in a ..way.... 

*as it forms again into vapor form*  Alright, with this one. What.. got.. you interested in doing role..playing with others? 

How quick can you figure out a rubiks cube?  Still trying to figure mines.....its multi sided...

Roleplaying?

I was first introduced to the concept at the tender age if 9, and my first game was GURPS Robotech.

While the other two kids were all about their mechs and skills... I kept 'acting out' my character - with often humorous results. As I've always been a big ham, I got more into the roleplay aspect than I ever did for the hard data stats... a tradition that has blossomed today into my ability to run a SCORE of characters in nearly ANY scenario!

As for the cube...

*rueful chuckle* About twenty seconds... if I'm allowed to move the stickers.

Rubik came up with one HELL of a puzzle... yet, for the life of me, I have NEVER had the mental acuity to have ever solved it.

Granted, I stopped trying at 17... who knows, maybe I could now..?

10 hours ago, Vulcan said:

@Randimaxis

What Tarot Cards would you say best describe your past and your present respectively? Why? 

I actually used to read tarot... I even had a nifty cat-based deck, and my friends always enjoyed my interpretations.

My past... The Hermit, for one. I was the weird kid in my neighborhood, so the other kids tended to avoid me. Sad, but it DID leave me a LOT of time to study the things I studied, so their social exile was actually quite beneficial.

Also, The Fool... but not because of my silly sensibilities. I was stubborn, rude, bossy, and had all the earmarks of a spoiled brat. Foolish me thought I was beyond reproach, beyond judgement. I had that 80's "me first" attitude... in spades. Thankfully, I grew out of those days - though I'm 99.9% certain that nobody here would have even given Old Me the time of day. Frankly, neither would I.

And, as appropriate for a three-card spread, I'll finish with The Moon. What I was going to grow to become was always a mystery to me - and I had my hesitations. It was always my creativity versus my paranoia... and the scared side usually won out, being too afraid of reactions to evidence as fully as I wanted it to.

Now... for the present.

Temperance. Age has certainly carved and moulded me into a person I like... and a few other folks find me nifty, too. These days, my Aries nature has a cool side to it's fire - a side I use as much as possible. Experience teaches us all how to live, and wisdom draws the map.

The Hierophant - particularly here on the forums. Working as a mod, I do what I feel I can when it comes to dealing with issues here, but at the same time I've gone to bat against my fellow mods and admins if I felt there was something worth pointing out... usually something to do with censorship, which I have always been a vigilant watchdog against extreme abuse of such. 

The Sun. Especially since I started frequenting these dear forums, my life has begun to shine brightly. The recent string of moves I've been through have also felt like some sort of esoteric cleansing; finally getting things in order, finally getting the chance to THRIVE instead of just trying to SURVIVE. It really feels right, being alive and able in such a time in my life as this.

*looks above* Wow, that was LENGTHY... 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 0:36 PM, Vulcan said:

What's the most memorable dream you've had? 

... look, I'll tell you the second-most memorable one; the first one was a nightmare that I was halfway through writing before I realized it would NOT AT ALL be kid-friendly.  Sooooooo, next choice.

I was an arctic fox, living in a grand and incredible cave that was filled with wall-to-wall technology that controlled the entire ecosystem of the strange planet I was apparently living on.  It was all easily controlled by my paws, and I had spent the last (however long) as a benevolent ruler, doing my utmost best to keep things peaceful and happy for the other animals... though there were no humans, and from what I can recall, there never HAD been humans...

Anyway, the majority of the dream has to do with moving from area to area and directing the wondrous tech around me to do as weather usually does, from making fog to a gentle rainstorm to thick, lush snow.  I would make the weather happen, then observe the happiness of the animals in that area as they frolicked in the results.

However, towards the end of it, a large black wolf found his way into my inner sanctum, and began undermining me by creating hurricanes and hailstones that he started unleashing on the world.  I tried to lock him out of the system, but he ejected ME from it instead!  From my seeming-death, I tried to hide and survive without going back, but the weather was unbearable.  Eventually, three other animals came to my rescue: a bear, an eagle and a cat (they never had names; neither did I, I believe), and they vowed to help me break back into the inner sanctum, and defeat the wolf cruelly enjoying his mischief.

However, just as we arrived at the same hatch I'd been dumped out of... I woke up.

To this day, I still wonder how that battle could've gone.  *shrugging sigh*

2 hours ago, Vulcan said:

Any irrational fears? 

Yes...  HOSPITALS.

As a kid, I had Bronchitis, and had to go to the hospital for about a week as they tried to stop me from drowning in my own fluids.  While I was there, one night I happened to see what looked like a doctor entering my room, injecting something blue-ish into my IV, then left; I had acted asleep, so he didn't know I'd seen him... but what the HELL did they do to me?

Mind you, I was better two days later, but STILL - I am EXCEEDINGLY PERSNICKETY about things going into me (partially due to a personal abhorrence to parasites), and to have seen that something was done and not know WHAT was done?  And only 11 on top of it?  I was a paranoid MESS for the rest of my stay there, and have not been able to go to a hospital in ANY sort of comfort since.

Mind you... I was STILL there when my children were born, and I have gone to see a number of my friends when they were hospitalized; that was because they meant a LOT to me, so I got over myself...

However, when I get near a hospital, I begin:

Sweating profusely

Shaking uncontrollably, to the point of almost falling down

Whimpering (yes, whimpering like a scared dog)

Turning deathly pale

Stammering and stuttering to the point of being unable to talk

... and so on.  Every nervous reaction one could possibly have all tend to come out of me at once.  When going with my wife to the emergency room (for HER toothache/injury/what-have-you), the person at the front desk always tends to assume I'M the one here to be seen, I'm such a wreck.

I'm actually a bit scared about what could happen if I have a heart attack, pass out, then wake up in the hospital.  I'm pretty sure I'd be a goner, because I'd probably have another attack right there on the spot.  Worrying, to say the least...

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Duality said:

Stainless Steel Rivets: Blessing Or Curse?

Well, I have to say that in the case of the rivets that have rounded heads, I would have to say they're a blessing, because they can add so much personality to architecture, especially anything welded.  They're quite pleasing to the eye, and I find myself running a thumb over them when I find them at ground level in public.  So very satisfying to feel that rounded edge.

However, in the case of those little rivets on jeans, it's a mixed blessing:  they look cool & hold your pockets together, but they also scratch the HELL out of a car's finish when you sit or lean on one.  Sooooooo... yeah.  Mixed blessing.

As a bonus, the actual word "rivet" is fun to say - like a badass metal frog's croak, y'know? 

To what extent are paperclips essential to your day-to-day life?

What do you normally keep in your pockets?

If you were building a house for you to live in 20 years in the future, what shape would you make the roof, and why?

What is the culture you would most like to live in, from any country in the world?

• 6 months later...
On 10/8/2017 at 5:09 PM, Duality said:

To what extent are paperclips essential to your day-to-day life?

What do you normally keep in your pockets?

If you were building a house for you to live in 20 years in the future, what shape would you make the roof, and why?

What is the culture you would most like to live in, from any country in the world?

(First off, my sincerest apologies in taking so long to respond; hopefully, you're still curious.)

Paperclips are extremely useful... especially when you get food stuck between your teeth, or get a bit of dirt underneath a fingernail.  Otherwise, paperclips are sort of a thing of the past for me - who needs paperclips when you have things like duct tape?

I answered this question in another thread... but, because you asked, I shall post the pic again:

WIN_20160102_141630.thumb.JPG.c6c128f0de424215e777446c4ca7c9ab.JPG

THESE are the contents of my denim jacket.

A dome-shaped roof would be preferable, as rain & snow would roll right off it.  Plus, I could tell folks I live in the Thunderdome... but only because of the dome-shaped roof - not because I've turned into a post-apocalyptic Tina Turner or anything.

I've always wanted to experience the culture of the British Isles.  I have heritage in Scotland, a yearning to see the Emerald Isle, and to behold the birthplace of both Monty Python & The Beatles.  Plus, as a bonus, I've never been on an airplane before, so I'd enjoy flying there, if I could.  (Yes, I've NEVER been on a plane before.)

17 hours ago, Vulcan said:

Any thoughts on r/writingprompts? o_o

Actually, yes.

When it comes to writing, one must be willing to look at the commonplace, and make it absurd.  I'm not talking about making everything you write sound like a Tom & Jerry cartoon, either - horror and drama owe a LOT to this sort of idea.  These stories simply polished the original blurb until it worked out as a story.

Start simple... like, for example, let's go with this:

Raccoons

Yay!  Cute little troublemakers!  Now, we take some mental picture associated with such an animal...

Raccoons in my trash cans

The little scamps!  Normally, you'd kinda just shrug and go, "yeah, so?  Raccoons?"  But remember, I was talking about making the absurd appealing, right?  Well, let's add a humorous note to this...

Raccoons in my trash... AGAIN...

So it's a recurring issue, eh?  But why in the world would they want my trash?  YOU know why...

Raccoons NEED my trash for food.

Wait... does it have to be MY trash?  Hmmmmm... well, what if it was MY trash they wanted, hunh?  Maybe I appeal to their fuzzy instincts or something...

Raccoons want something PARTICULAR in my trash.

Wait... what if the raccoons were only in MY trash - and nobody else's?

Raccoons need specifically MY trash for something important.

No one else on the whole block has any issues with the little bastards... just me!?!?

Raccoons have a vested interest in ONLY my trash.

But why would mere animals have such a vested interest in only a specific person's trash?  Well, the answer to that actually sounds rather obvious, once you consider it...

ALIENS!!!!!

So, using a bit of Creative Imagineering and the example above, we could get this:

Raccoons, who are actually aliens hiding from a galactic hunter, have located the elements needed to return to their home dimension - those elements just so happen to be a natural by-product of someone who eats a certain combination of foods, and can be found in such things as wetnaps, discarded food containers and half-eaten leftovers.  The raccoons themselves already know the negative connotations that humans give to raccoons, so they took these forms to blend in and be ignores.  However, they have recently learned the hunter is here on Earth, and they end up approaching the human they're stealing 'trash' from in order to hasten their escape.

All from the word, "raccoons".

Writing isn't hard to do - it's just hard to perfect.

Use the above sequence for any number of ideas, and you may find it a bit easier to come up with stories you might enjoy writing.  Hope this helps.

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

(First off, my sincerest apologies in taking so long to respond; hopefully, you're still curious.)

Always:proud:

who needs paperclips when you have things like duct tape?

I'd argue that, but duct tape.

WIN_20160102_141630.thumb.JPG.c6c128f0de424215e777446c4ca7c9ab.JPG

Not too shabby, could be more. . .

I've always wanted to experience the culture of the British Isles.  I have heritage in Scotland, a yearning to see the Emerald Isle, and to behold the birthplace of both Monty Python & The Beatles.

And a thinly-veiled objective of hunting down one Mr. @Dark Horse and raiding his tea stash?

What is your favourite colour of rock?

What is your favourite musical instrument?

Plasma guns or rocket-propelled-grenade launchers?

What's your favourite animal?

16 hours ago, Duality said:

What is your favourite colour of rock?

I have always had a special place in my heart for Tiger's Eye; used to have a few, back when I used to keep a 'mojo'.

What is your favourite musical instrument?

50/50 split.

I have always loved the sound of a tenor saxophone - I feel that it's the closest instrument that matches my own singing voice...

However, my father raised me on folk music, so there will always be fond memories of acoustic guitar music.

So... yeah.  Can't decide.

Plasma guns or rocket-propelled-grenade launchers?

Plasma, hooves down.  More environmentally friendly, and as a kid raised in the 80's, plasma ANYTHING sounds cooler than the other side of the pillow.

What's your favourite animal?

I have always had an interest in cats; to be specific, I had a phase as a kid where I was absolutely awestruck by white Bengal tigers, as well as panthers and cheetahs.  Big cats are majestic, fascinating creatures.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Sunset Rose said:

How mostly is 'MOSTLY'?

Well, I always attempt to be as kind as possible, mostly due to the fact that I've done a number of dumb things myself; I empathize with folks, so I'm usually not one to yell at anyone.  I try to find the most peaceable means to end arguments, and I do my best to maintain a helpful and courteous demeanor with everyone I interact with - in OR out of the forums here.

When I truly get angry, though... 

There are few things that will really send me over the edge, but I have had an instance or two where I have, to utilize modern vernacular, "shown my ass" and proven WHY the comment of being 'mostly harmless' has the word 'MOSTLY' in it.  I don't like being angry, because it always tends to cost me something in the long run... but I am, after all, only human - I am flawed, just like everyone else.

For the most part, I tend to be a nice guy.  Trust me - you don't want to know what the other side is like.

7 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

if you go back in time and kill yourself, would you stay alive because you wouldn’t be able to go back in time and kill yourself?

Actually, I would have to go to medical school.

I would have to go back in time and make myself excel at schoolwork, so that I might be able to get into med school.  I would have to buckle down, get my nose to that grindstone, and really push in order to work my way towards that goal.  Once I achieve it, I'll have to return in time to the same point and stand there with myself, because that's where I'd be a pair o' docs.

... I'll show myself out.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

I have always had a special place in my heart for Tiger's Eye; used to have a few, back when I used to keep a 'mojo'.

Good answer.

50/50 split.

I have always loved the sound of a tenor saxophone - I feel that it's the closest instrument that matches my own singing voice...

However, my father raised me on folk music, so there will always be fond memories of acoustic guitar music.

So... yeah.  Can't decide.

Great answer.

Spoiler

*resists urge to psychically tip your subliminal scales in favour of saxophones*

Plasma, hooves down.  More environmentally friendly, and as a kid raised in the 80's, plasma ANYTHING sounds cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Excellent answer.

I have always had an interest in cats; to be specific, I had a phase as a kid where I was absolutely awestruck by white Bengal tigers, as well as panthers and cheetahs.  Big cats are majestic, fascinating creatures.

perfect.jpg.977dda840675d91ffb2c098c386bbdaa.jpg answer.

What is your least favourite animal?

How much power (measured in "Yoda-Force-output-per-second"s) do you estimate that your electrical devices collectively consume on average?

What is your favourite plant, and why?

Do your parents still watch your every move?

1 hour ago, Randimaxis said:

Actually, I would have to go to medical school.

I would have to go back in time and make myself excel at schoolwork, so that I might be able to get into med school.  I would have to buckle down, get my nose to that grindstone, and really push in order to work my way towards that goal.  Once I achieve it, I'll have to return in time to the same point and stand there with myself, because that's where I'd be a pair o' docs.

... I'll show myself out.

As a side-note, thank you for bringing this into my life.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Duality said:

What is your least favourite animal?

*shudder*  Anything parasitic, especially stuff like tapeworms.  FEH!  My Mom used to tell me I had pinworms as a kid; I have NO idea if that's true or not, but I have been disgusted/terrified of parasites ever since.  Things that go on inside the body make me squeamish anyway... and something that FEEDS on what's under my skin... while I'm still alive?

*SHUDDER*  Funk dat.

How much power (measured in "Yoda-Force-output-per-second"s) do you estimate that your electrical devices collectively consume on average?

Measuring YFO/ps has been exceedingly difficult after the dissolution of the Old Republic's Galactic Counsel.

As you are no doubt aware, the fall of the Jedi Temples on Coruscant marked the end of an era for the Light Side Jedi, and much of their techniques and history were wiped from existence in Palpatine's bid to rid the galaxy of what he referred to as 'Jedi scum'.  Due to this, many of the standard devices for measuring things like Midichlorian count (MC/c) became not only difficult to acquire by the general public, but outright illegal on many of the Imperial Senate's more thoroughly-controlled planets.

This being said, there are still ways to measure such output - especially if you are steeped in the old knowledges, which can most certainly come in handy.  Allow me to answer your question by calculating the results right here, right now.

Okie dokie lokie, now what we have to come up with is the total number of YFO/ps for the sum of the devices I own.  This should be easy enough to calculate:

MC consumption would also be a factor, as Yoda's own YFO/ps would differ from, say, Ahsoka Tano... this being the case, we'd have to measure what volume of MC can any given device be capable of consuming, how often it's used, and chart that for reference.  However, I expect this is just a light answer you're seeking, so I'll keep it nice and easy... no need to overdo it, right?

Hmmmmm... on average, I'd say the total YFO/ps of a small device, like a smartphone or XBOX controller, would be anywhere from 2 YFO/ps to 5 YFO/ps.  A medium-sized one (such as a dryer or vending machine) would possibly take in the equivalent of about 6 to 9 YFO/ps, and large machinery (say, an aircraft carrier) wouldn't consume any more than, oh, about 12 YFO/ps.  Remember, Yoda's a tough lil' sumbitch, so even one second of YF is quite powerful.

If I take the bases as I gave above, then I'd add together the devices we operate on a daily basis... carry the Jar Jar... and I would have to conclude that our household, on average, annually gives an output (with all tech devices combined) of around 72 YFO/ps, give or take about 3-5 for human error/weekend tech usage exceptions (out of town on one side, binge-watching shows on the other).

I hope this answers your question accurately enough.  MTFBWY.

What is your favourite plant, and why?

When I was a kid, I got uprooted from my original home in Atlanta, Georgia and dragged by my family to sunny Orlando, Florida.  After a number of months living out of a Ramada Inn, we finally managed to get a nice house in a good neighborhood.  There were a number of things that made the house a GREAT place to live in, but one of the selling points that won my Dad over was an ENORMOUS trellis that was completely COVERED in Jasmine... but not just ANY Jasmine:

Night-Blooming Jasmine.

My Dad, whenever possible, would sleep with his window open, and the scent of those exquisite flowers would fill the house at night.  Even in my bedroom, on the other side of the house, I could smell those wonderful flowers.  

To this day, the scent can stop me in my tracks.

Do your parents still watch your every move?

As my Mom passed away in 2002, and due to the fact that I am a Christian, I believe she still watches my every move from Heaven - and I sincerely hope she understands about all those times in the shower, when I...

Never mind.

But, my Dad and I don't get the chance to see each other much.  Long story.  We still do get the chance to talk, but I'm pretty sure that he has his own life, and I have mine.  With some of the history between my wife and his wife, it's... just easier to get by on our own terms.

But NEVER get me wrong - I love my Dad. 

I do wish I could see him more often... but such is life, no?

As a side-note, thank you for bringing this into my life.

1g2bos.jpg.46252b70dd4627983de8d0ce8c7110e8.jpg

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

*shudder*  Anything parasitic, especially stuff like tapeworms.  FEH!  My Mom used to tell me I had pinworms as a kid; I have NO idea if that's true or not, but I have been disgusted/terrified of parasites ever since.  Things that go on inside the body make me squeamish anyway... and something that FEEDS on what's under my skin... while I'm still alive?

I take it trypophobia trigger images aren't your thing?

If you don't know what trypophobia is, don't Google it; trust me on this one.

YFO/ps

Yoda Force Outputs divided by per second?

This unit is of dubious mathematical validity.

... carry the Jar Jar...

forgive me my earlier slander o master

it was uttered in ignorance

MTFBWY.

and may the rate of change of momentum with respect to time be with you also, great one

When I was a kid, I got uprooted from my original home in Atlanta, Georgia and dragged by my family to sunny Orlando, Florida.  After a number of months living out of a Ramada Inn, we finally managed to get a nice house in a good neighborhood.  There were a number of things that made the house a GREAT place to live in, but one of the selling points that won my Dad over was an ENORMOUS trellis that was completely COVERED in Jasmine... but not just ANY Jasmine:

Night-Blooming Jasmine.

My Dad, whenever possible, would sleep with his window open, and the scent of those exquisite flowers would fill the house at night.  Even in my bedroom, on the other side of the house, I could smell those wonderful flowers.  

To this day, the scent can stop me in my tracks.

You're making me homesick for a home that was never mine.

What is this anarchy.

How many middle names do you have?

What is your favourite carnivorous flower?

How many first cousins do you have?

If you had one object, what would you choose?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Duality said:

How many middle names do you have?

Only one... but there's a catch to it.

My father gave me the middle name of Scot.  Not because he couldn't spell, either (as he is the reason I am as verbose as I am today)... but because he was naming me for the Scottish heritage in my family tree, which he was always proud of.  So, even my very standard middle name comes with a caveat.

... or just one letter 't'.

What is your favourite carnivorous flower?

Most folks go directly to the Venus Flytrap - and it IS cool - but I was always the kid who watched the TV specials about various and sundry, so I learned about things a bit earlier than my peers.

To me, I will never get tired of watching a Sundew eat it's prey.  Those rolling/folding leaves are mindblowing, and they look so very pretty...

... pretty hungry, am I right!?

... a-a-anyone?

... I need a better manager...

How many first cousins do you have?

Between both sides of my family?  

17.  At least, last I knew - could be more by now.  Heck, I was an uncle the day I was born, so go figure.

If you had one object, what would you choose?

It would be an ion.

I would want it so that when whatever deity or mischievous power that put me in such a situation comes to visit, I can stand up to them, talk about my treatment and make an objection.

... wow, the crickets are out in force tonight, aren't they?

• Brohoof 1

he is the reason I am as verbose as I am today

eat it's prey

I just. . . thought these quotes belonged together.

For some. . . unfathomable reason.

*eyelid twitches*

... I need a better manager...

I volunteer.

If nothing else, I can market tomatoes to the audience.

... wow, the crickets are out in force tonight, aren't they?

This was made several times better by the fact that multiple crickets were chirping at full volume outside my window IRL as I read it.

Would you like different and/or additional middle names to the curt 'Scot' you have as things stand?

What's your favourite bird?

How many middle names can you think of, off the top of your head, that belong to family members of yours?

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Duality said:

Would you like different and/or additional middle names to the curt 'Scot' you have as things stand?

Why?

I mean, does it really matter how many names you give to a ray of sunshine, as long as it warms you & lights the way?  Granted, I'm certain I could tack on a bunch of frilly, yet wholly interesting names... but it's all just glue and glitter when no one remembers your name in the first place.  Mind you, I'm not being depressing by saying this; I'm just stating that most folks have trouble recalling names anyway... why would you want to break the normies that way?

There are other, FAR more fun ways to break them-... I mean, um... LOOK!  PICKLES!

7 minutes ago, Duality said:

What's your favourite bird?

That's... surprisingly a tough question.

I've always thought Cardinals were pretty cool... but I also love the proverbial underdog, which means I also like Dodos and Penguins... and if we're talking about mythologicals, then I'd have to vote for the Phoenix.

Then again, Emus are pretty nifty...

8 minutes ago, Duality said:

How many middle names can you think of, off the top of your head, that belong to family members of yours?

... twelve.

... you didn't ask me to name them, mind you... just give you a number.  Soooooooo... twelve.

• Brohoof 1