Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Call me smashie.

IrrelevantFurry

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: By discovering poniverse.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, my lil sis started watchin' it, and I slowly got interested. I completely LOVED the series after just a few DAYS!

Why should I? Heh heh, just kiddin'. Well, theres nothin' much to explain. I'm just a face in a crowd, that all. But I do like anime, voice acting, ponies (obviously), roleplay, singing, and playing the piano. (No, I'm not western. Jus' like talkin' that way.)

• Brohoof 7

Hello there Rainbowsmash, its nice to meet you :)  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :D  No need to be shy, Ok :squee:  ?

sig-4315819.2jdrn21.jpg

https://mlpforums.co...ookie-kenshiro/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 3

Howdy parter, nice you see ya joinin'.

Maybe you are just a face in the crowd right now but hang around for a while and make a couple of friends, people will recognize you in no-time :squee:

I like anime and piano as well... but I'm terrible at playing the piano haha Anyway, welcome to the forums, see you around! :)

• Brohoof 4

Hey Smashie and welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I absolutely adore tea, a pretty pony named Octavia and a whole lot of other things too.

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is an enjoyable one. :twi:

Edited by Kadae
  • Brohoof 2

Glad to have you on here smashie!

Hope you enjoy it here. If you like voice acting and singing, maybe you could snoop around "Creative Resources" to help out with projects, or check out some other peoples' created music.

• Brohoof 1

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4315531.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 1