Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Scootaloo's fate WIP(help requested

SilentFlight

Fanfiction link:http://w.tt/1mJkddj

Hi this gonna be a story about Scootaloo's past and I plan on include a reason to why she cannot fly but I am stuck. This is one of the few fanfiction I am in the process of making but I don't know where to go from what I have and would really like someponies help

I realize now that some of you don't have wattpad and that you can't read it without an account so here is what I got so far

It was a normal day in Manehatten except for the two earth ponies that bolted out of there house to find a taxi stallion. "We need to get to the hospital quickly my wife is having a foal." Said the earth pony stallion. "Get in" said the taxi pony. They arrived at the hospital and took the pregnant mare into a room immediately. A doctor came in and started to do the normal setup procedures for the mare in labor. "Now I am gonna need you to breath. In and out, In and out. Then I am going to need you to push" the doctor told the mare. A couple minutes went by. "I see a head" said the doctor "you are almost done" then finally the filly came out and the doctor now had it in his hooves. "Good news Mame. You have a healthy Pegasus foal." The mare and stallions eyes widen with shock. "It's a Pegasus!?!?" Question the stallians with an unpleasant tone." Are you meaning to tell me that thing I have been carrying in me was a Pegasus how can that be!?!" Yelled the mare. " I don't know I am not a geneticist you must have some Pegasus gene in you I guess." The mare looked disgusted "well just wrap that thing up so we can leave." Said the mare.