Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the last meal you had?

ManaMinori

In other words- what was the last thing you ate for one of the three main meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner, depending on your timezone)

I just wrapped up dimmer. Had some fried zucchini sticks, baked broccoli with salt, peper, lemon juice and curry powder, and for dessert, had a baked apple with honey, cinnamon, and chopped walnuts.

• Brohoof 3

Chinese.

That is actually the american version of actual chinese food.

But it gets better.

Since I live in Brazil, it's "Chinese" food, made by Brazilians, the way the Americans adapted Chinese food.

How's that for cultural appropriation?  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Whoa, you must be starving or something.   Unless you mean you've been eating snacks or drinking protein shakes all this time or something? LOL.

ROFL no lol. i have no snacks anymore, and i actually haven't had any snacks since november 2015. before that i always had snacks. i just got sick, and im losing weight so its weird af right now. 

I had baked chicken. It was cut and seasoned by my dad at where he works and it was delicious~. I had a glass of milk and string beans with it. One of the better dinners I have had in a while.

• Brohoof 1

I just threw some rice, steak, peppers, spring onions and some runner beans into a pot with some salt, pepper and turmeric. Didn't want to go all out on a meal this time. My kitchen is very cold and the light bulb died the other day.