Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the last meal you had?

ManaMinori

For breakfast I decided to have two Sausage A.M. Crunchwraps and a 4 pack of Cinnabon Delights from Taco Bell along with a frappuccino from Starbucks. Needless to say, I no longer fear death.

I ate pancakes all day, for breakfast and dinner. Am I weird? If so, I don't care, 'cause PANCAKES rule. Although, it would have been better if I had bacon pancakes, not just regular-old-pancakes.

I had roasted chicken, cauliflower, and, strangely enough, peanuts. I also had some chocolate almond milk. :P

• Brohoof 1

BROKE MY HUNGER STRIKE. 8 days, couldn't do it. but. i'm eating now but very less. i've lost a lot of weight, and i'm 129lbs so that was what i was aiming for. my last meal was earlier today..... ugh salad. but hey! it had croutons!! i miss chicken n BURGERS and FRIIIIIIIIES and SOOODAAAA and... MONSTERR. and CHIIICKEN... and FRIIIES. and PIZZAAAA... and BURGERRRS.... and CHICKEN.. and oh jeebus i really wish i could magically stay the way i want. sorry for the long rant. but yeah i'm pretty much trying to be normal size again, and its working perfectly, but the sacrafices, are horrible. i got what i wanted with how i wanna look , but i have to MAINTAIN it. so that means just because i got like this i can just go out eating again.. :(

• 4 weeks later...