Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's the strangest thing you've ever found in a public restroom?

Toothpaste

(edited)

I've seen plenty of graffiti on toilet walls and stuff before but one of the stangest things I've seen was a few weeks ago.  On the inside of a toilet cubicle door someone had written a really in-depth political rant, it wasn't just a few slogans, it was in small handwriting and covered pretty much the entire inside of the door, like an essay or something, it was pretty crazy.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud
  • Brohoof 1

I work at wal-mart and let me tell you that the strangest things are found OUTSIDE the restroom

usually what i find in the restroom is all the empty packages of stuff people have stolen

The strangest thing I found was another person its more of a story I went to go use the bathroom and it did not have stalls and the lock was broken so as I was going to use it a woman walked in she never knocked so I said excuse me could you please leave and she just stood there and smiled at me then a few moments later with nothing said she just left never used that bathroom again lol.

lol something similiar happened to me as well

A entire tuxedo in a toilet. Yes, really!

Well, someone must have had a bad day!

:blink:

• Brohoof 2

Once I found a ripped t-shirt, a single shoe, 3 cans of beer and a very small amount of weed. The shoe was actually in the toilet and the rest was scattered around the stall.

Someone had either a very good or very bad night.

When I was younger, we lived out in an area known as the Irish Hills (racing fans will know this as the home of Michigan International Speedway), and while they worked in the mornings cleaning a bar/restaurant, on the weekends my little bro andm myself would hang out, watch cartoons, etc.  First (in hindsight) strange thing I found was one of those trough-style urinals (I mean, how often do you see those anymore?)  And numerous have been the times I would find things like lemon wedges, beer bottles, and other random bar detritus in it.

I hadn't used public restrooms too often, but it's my understanding that, somehow, unexpectedly, ladies' restrooms tend to be more disgustingly treated...seems paradoxical?

And reading others' posts on here, how does dook end up on the ceiling?  o.O

Dash In Black, on 15 Jun 2016 - 09:15 AM, said:

When I was younger, we lived out in an area known as the Irish Hills (racing fans will know this as the home of Michigan International Speedway), and while they worked in the mornings cleaning a bar/restaurant, on the weekends my little bro andm myself would hang out, watch cartoons, etc.  First (in hindsight) strange thing I found was one of those trough-style urinals (I mean, how often do you see those anymore?)  And numerous have been the times I would find things like lemon wedges, beer bottles, and other random bar detritus in it.

I hadn't used public restrooms too often, but it's my understanding that, somehow, unexpectedly, ladies' restrooms tend to be more disgustingly treated...seems paradoxical?

And reading others' posts on here, how does dook end up on the ceiling?  o.O

If I had to guess it would be, too gross to want to describe. But I have been badly constipated before so I can just imagine.

• 2 years later...

Uh, certain, uh, body fluids in, on, and around the sink as well as on the floor and in the toilet. 

I lost my appetite for the remainder of that day. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

At a bus station in Richmond there was a massive hole in the wall next to one of the toilets. There was a really big empty space on the other side, and I doubt the countless beer cans and empty glass bottles I could see were the worst things in it. I was also slightly worried that there might have been a live person in there (or maybe even a dead person), so I stayed far away from it.

In high school, when we went to Indiana for a marching band competition, we stopped at a stadium to practice. When we went to the restroom, there were urinals... In the women's restroom. o.o WTF, Indiana? Lol

Does a creeper counts? There's one strange hostile man just going in and out of the restroom and making his rotation around the restroom several times. I'm sure he's probably drunk, but good thing I was there only to wash my hands. 

3 hours ago, Dusklicious said:

A condom dispenser. I'm not kidding.

Actually those are quite common in gas stations.. I have been to a lot of convenience store restrooms that have those, soooo....

And for me? Not sure, I have seen people go on the floor, people stuffing their used toilet paper after wiping themselves BACK IN THE DANG TOILET PAPER DESPENSER, I have seen puddles of yellow stuff on the floor... Eugh... People really just dunno how to well... Keep a restroom clean, they will do what they want to it cause it's not their own personal bathroom, but then again... that makes me wonder for the people who do that.. What their actual bathroom looks like. But also as someone who works for Walmart I find the weirdest messes in the restrooms.....

17 minutes ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Actually those are quite common in gas stations.. I have been to a lot of convenience store restrooms that have those, soooo....

And for me? Not sure, I have seen people go on the floor, people stuffing their used toilet paper after wiping themselves BACK IN THE DANG TOILET PAPER DESPENSER, I have seen puddles of yellow stuff on the floor... Eugh... People really just dunno how to well... Keep a restroom clean, they will do what they want to it cause it's not their own personal bathroom, but then again... that makes me wonder for the people who do that.. What their actual bathroom looks like. But also as someone who works for Walmart I find the weirdest messes in the restrooms.....

Huh. I found it very strange...

I've literally never seen one before or since though. :confused: 

Waterless urinals (I am just kidding).

Usually it's a people's behavior in the public restroom that I find strange sometimes.

• 2 months later...