Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's the strangest thing you've ever found in a public restroom?

Toothpaste

My best friend actually found this, not me. Picture courtesy of her.

Oh college life.

A pickle.

Taped to the stall wall.

Yup.

sig-4321262.zxltwt4.png

Saving it for later. Like you do.

Ha, that is pretty strange. XDDD

As for me, (finding strangeness in a bathroom was my job for a year as a truckstop maintenance worker) My weirdest one ever... would be a ten pack of women's underwear in the men's restroom with only one pair of panties taken out. Talk about a weird find. We didn't even sell panties.... :derp:

• Brohoof 1

When I was in Elementary school someone left a pair of panties on the ground of the public bathroom.

It was filled with poop.

My best friend actually found this, not me. Picture courtesy of her.

Oh college life.

A pickle.

Taped to the stall wall.

Yup.

sig-4321262.zxltwt4.png

Saving it for later. Like you do.

Emergency ration or for other... purposes.... 

Once in my old high school as a senior prank (Well I was told it was one) all of the toilet water was turned into pink bubbles that flooded almost the entire bathroom.

More recent at work I found a stuffed bear in the women's stall. Either it was left there as a joke or a child left it there and forgot it. It still sits in the lost in found box to this day.

Nothing really from me. Tampons are not strange, they're a common find. Thankfully not so much on the floor where I work. lol. The one thing that confuses me is how people can use the toilets at work but not trigger the flush sensor. Those things are very sensitive! I even had one flush on me when it had already flushed after I used it and I was over washing my hands. I got freaked out and left quickly. lol

My male coworkers have always talked about somewhat weird things they have found, like a half-eaten fried chicken on the floor (that would have made me sick! >.<) and, of course ...magazines. lol

Here's one, and I'm sure you guys can probably relate more than the ladies,

strangest/grossest thing I've found in a public restroom...

...ALL THE NON HAND WASHERS!  

Here's one, and I'm sure you guys can probably relate more than the ladies,

strangest/grossest thing I've found in a public restroom...

...ALL THE NON HAND WASHERS!  

Are you talking about how there is no soap in the soap dispensers?

That's common XD

• Brohoof 1

Are you talking about how there is no soap in the soap dispensers?

That's common XD

I think what was meant is the amount of women who do not wash their hands after using the restroom. That would be surprising to me until I started living in a dorm(I'm a guy btw), but the RA on the women's floor talks about how nasty they are and that the men are 3 times as clean lol.

• Brohoof 1

I think what was meant is the amount of women who do not wash their hands after using the restroom. That would be surprising to me until I started living in a dorm(I'm a guy btw), but the RA on the women's floor talks about how nasty they are and that the men are 3 times as clean lol.

I meant the amount of men who do not wash their hands after using the restroom. I always assumed that women would wash more, because a lot of guys don't think using a urinal necessitates washing your hands afterwards for whatever reason. 

• Brohoof 2

I meant the amount of men who do not wash their hands after using the restroom. I always assumed that women would wash more, because a lot of guys don't think using a urinal necessitates washing your hands afterwards for whatever reason. 

Oh jeez, it is too early in the morning(Actually pretty late, but I slept terrible). :unamused: 

Gotta pay more attention to what I'm reading lol.

• Brohoof 1

I think finding excrement on the doorknob back in 4th grade is the strangest thing for me. My friend and I were trapped in there, before I braved it, wrapped my hand in a ton of paper towels, and opened the door.

• Brohoof 1

Back in Russia I came across my fair share of needles, knives and plastic zipper bags of dirty drugs but the weirdest thing I ever came across was when I one day entered the guy's restroom on the first floor in my middle school and discovered that all urinoirs were filled with poop. Seven of them in a row filled to the brim, some of them even so full that they were dripping out poo, not to mention the walls being smeared with poo as well. I thought I saw it all in Russia, but somehow Holland trumped it. It has been six years now and to this day nobody knows who did it or why. Needless to say from that day onward I hate going to public restrooms.

Edited by Winterbass
  • Brohoof 2

she found a used tampon on the floor, as well as blood on the walls

On the walls? How would one even accomplish...actually, I don't wanna know. :blink:

As for the strangest thing I found - or to be more accurate, didn't find, is the flush. Should probably mention that I've only used a public bathroom three times in my life, all three of which were in my old schools, so, doesn't feel so weird compared to what everyone else has 'discovered'. :P

• Brohoof 3

I probably should have been more specific about things when starting this thread. I should have known there would be a bunch of poop stories. Gross >.<

So after being mildly disturbed, I think I'll take a break from being online for a bit and just puke in a corner. Good day~

• Brohoof 3

On the walls? How would one even accomplish...actually, I don't wanna know. :blink:

As for the strangest thing I found - or to be more accurate, didn't find, is the flush. Should probably mention that I've only used a public bathroom three times in my life, all three of which were in my old schools, so, doesn't feel so weird compared to what everyone else has 'discovered'. :P

Wow only three times? Amazing.