Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's the strangest thing you've ever found in a public restroom?

Toothpaste

Well, I didn't find it, but when I worked at the concession stand at a drive-in movie theater someone stole a big bottle of vinegar from the condiments counter and took it into the bathroom with them to do who knows what with.   :eww:

We stopped using bottles of vinegar, and just left out little packets after that.  :lol:

Dead body. It was in the bathroom of a Burger King where I used to work. Gang related stabbing. West Fresno ain't nothin to fuck with.

There's a scene from Pulp Fiction with a guy named Jimmie who almost perfectly recreates how I told the manager that I quit. Not gonna link it here though. Those who have seen the movie will know what I mean.

The second floor bathrooms in my school, everyone avoids like the plague. I went in there once last year and I found shit on the walls, floors, and ceilings. I didn't use the bathroom, thank the gods, but I never went into that bathroom again. This was in the girls' bathroom by the way.

• Brohoof 1

I've seen a lot of "shit" in places like that .. Haha, get it? But, what always scarred me the most was when I noticed that someone who was in the stall next to mine were so incredibly quiet. Like, so quiet I almost got creeped out? So, I bent over a bit to look at the feet, to make sure no one had died in there. I then saw 4 feet... Directed towards one another, with pants down. I immediately caught the drift and awkwardly got out of there.

At least they were polite and quiet about having sex in there. Still, no. Why would you have sex in a public restroom? It's unsanitary and disgusting.

Oh yeah and I've seen lizards and worms. Those kinda worms that eat dead people-ish.

Edited by Collibri

It at first doesn't sound strange, but if you think about it, it is. I found a person. In a public bathroom. But you know, them being unconscious, completely grey due to blood loss, and fallen over on the ground, does kind of make it strange. Not every day you find a stabbing victim in a bathroom. Poor guy ended up being okay, though.

An industrial brick of coal on the floor by the taps. Clearly been there a while 'cos the puddle of piss around it was black. That was in Brizzle, so the Northeners must have had a crazy night.

Edited by Shardikku

Someone not something.... a girl in her bra and underwear taking pictures.  She didn't seem at all bothered when I walked in, she even started talking to me and asked me not to tell anyone, and would I pretty please be in one of her pictures (No no and no). It did unnerve me a little, but then I reminded myself where I was at. In high school. Big surprise there. 

• 2 weeks later...

Once in a public restroom, I found something I guarantee nobody has ever seen in a public restroom. A clean, well-functioning toilet and working sinks with a filled soap dispenser. And a paper towel dispenser that wasn't jammed. 

Truly a strange occurrence.

• Brohoof 5