Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's the strangest thing you've ever found in a public restroom?

Toothpaste

I was in a bar in a small town, and they had decorated the whole room with large mirrors in different angels. Even if you where completely alone it was like peeing on a public bus station, surrounded by yourself. Very weird and disturbing.

Possibly the strangest thing I've found in a public toliet was the hood of a car. Must have been from one of those land-yacht monstrosities from the 60's or 70's, as it was a substantial sheet of steel. And this was on the third floor of a mall, so it took some effort to get it there.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

In one of the stalls in the Richmond Greyhound station there's a hole in the wall that opened up into a giant area (bigger than my bedroom). Inside the hole is all sorts of junk, like beer bottles and plastic bags. There could have even been a person in there for all I know. I was not going to stick my head in there to find out. Hell no.

• Brohoof 1

I walked into a restroom, only to learn that someone had decided to do their "business" on the wall in one of the stalls. You know what the best part was? People actually thought that I was the one who did it. 

Used adult diaper on the floor (gross)

Swastika

clothes

a pacifier in one of the toilets

box of condoms

A baby changing station with the C scratched out,  so it read baby hanging station (freaks)

i can go on

Edited by Crimson storm