Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rarity is opening a present! can you guess what it is?

sleepypony

hey every pony!

rarity just received a present, can you guess who it is from and what it is?

the most votes on a certain item wins and it gets drawn into the picture =) also love any sort of feedback you can offer me to improve this drawing. Thanks every pony and yes I know it is a tad late for a Christmas present but it's all in good fun

post-34588-0-81897400-1452374252_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

hey every pony!

rarity just received a present, can you guess who it is from and what it is?

the most votes on a certain item wins and it gets drawn into the picture =) also love any sort of feedback you can offer me to improve this drawing. Thanks every pony and yes I know it is a tad late for a Christmas present but it's all in good fun

attachicon.gifRarity present.jpg

WOW its so amazing =)=)=)=)=)=) Rarity looking so pretty =)=)=)=) you drawn so lovely =)=)=)=)=)=)=) amazing art my friend YAAAAAAAAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3

• Brohoof 2

Frisk sended Flowey to Rarity because...i dont know. Maybe to find some Friends in Ponyville? Trying to find a Magic Pony who can transform Flowey back to his normal form? Something like that maybe.

That would at least explain her expression.  :lol:

But good drawing, very cute.  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Thanks every pony  :love: I'm glad you all think this is great, you don't know how happy it makes me to get so much good feed back =) I'll have to surprise you guys soon with what is in the box ;) Sorry about my spontaneous appearing online and checking in with this. I've been really busy :/