Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Restoration of our time (Adventure/action) RP

Wicked Funky

"Wooh-hoo!" Alamo exclaimed before being hit on the back of the head, for being to loud, his group finally reached the dry land, and he didn't have to fear about falling out of the sky. "Sorry, but this is great, it's so worrying being 20 something stories high and in buildings that could fall in at any moment.", then he noticed it looking back at the buildings a cart was near the roof of one of the skyscrapers probably bring more supplies to other rebels that hide among the buildings.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"heheh lucky you, I had to enchant my right eye to do this which nearly caused me to go blind it was very painful too." Snowflake approached the vault "alright its very simple to open. All you need to do is channel all of your magic into the vault along side my magic, That should open the first lock" Snowflake begins to channel as much magic as he could into the vault.

Before Scarlett began to channel her magic, she asked a question; "How much magic exactly? Last time I let my magic flow I, ended up hurting quite a few ponies. How much do we need exactly?" She had had bad experiences with her magic beforehand, and did not want a repeat of that. She'd had enough loss in her life.

Before Scarlett began to channel her magic, she asked a question; "How much magic exactly? Last time I let my magic flow I, ended up hurting quite a few ponies. How much do we need exactly?" She had had bad experiences with her magic beforehand, and did not want a repeat of that. She'd had enough loss in her life.

"It depends on how powerful you are, I only channel about half my magic I would do the same if you fear harming anyone. Now we need to move this along we still have two other locks to open" Snowflake continued to channel his magic once he could get his sword then what would he do he thought... the world has fallen into chaos...

"It depends on how powerful you are, I only channel about half my magic I would do the same if you fear harming anyone. Now we need to move this along we still have two other locks to open" Snowflake continued to channel his magic once he could get his sword then what would he do he thought... the world has fallen into chaos...

Scarlett sighed before saying "Not even I know how powerful my magic is. Last time I ever got closed stuff happened and people died." She charged up her magic and pushed a steady stream into it, about the strength of a long range teleportation spell. "Is this enough?"

Snowflake underestimated Scarlet's power, and instead of the first lock opening it made a hole through the center of the vault. "That works too I guess. Never in my days did I think I'd find a unicorn with magic as strong as me."Snowflake climbed through the hole, and it was just like how he remembered. Chests everywhere filled with bits and gems "help yourself to whatever, you've earned it."

Snowflake underestimated Scarlet's power, and instead of the first lock opening it made a hole through the center of the vault. "That works too I guess. Never in my days did I think I'd find a unicorn with magic as strong as me."Snowflake climbed through the hole, and it was just like how he remembered. Chests everywhere filled with bits and gems "help yourself to whatever, you've earned it."

Scarlett watched as her magic almost instantly blasted straight through the vault door. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" she said, before looking around the room. "Thanks, but no thanks. Unless you've got any metal I can use in here there's nothing of value to me. Though, that Watchdog pony might find some use for this." 

Scarlett watched as her magic almost instantly blasted straight through the vault door. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" she said, before looking around the room. "Thanks, but no thanks. Unless you've got any metal I can use in here there's nothing of value to me. Though, that Watchdog pony might find some use for this." 

"From what I've seen thoseWatchdogs are unworthy, they do not deserve my bits. Though why follow them if you are more than capable of handling yourself?" Snowflake continued looking for his blade "aha there you are..." Snowflake sheathed his sword, and stared at Scarlet.

@@The Cat

"We need to inventory everything to make sure it's all here, this may take a while," the rebel on the roof said, his clipboard at the ready. "We might as well start exploring now. What do you say, Ink?" Quill said, turning to where Ink stood... or... was standing. Ink leapt off the side of the building, screaming, "Last one to the bottom is a pickled biscuit." After an initial look of confusion, Quill flew after his brother, though he wasn't really trying to keep up. Ink dove as fast as he could, pulling up just before he would hit the dirty water below. A cragadile snapped at him but missed, and Quill kept his distance. Eventually he would reach dry land, skidding to a stop within Alamo's line of sight. Quill wasn't too far behind him, but he landed much more carefully. Each had their weapons, but also their saddlebags so they could bring back some of what they find.

"From what I've seen thoseWatchdogs are unworthy, they do not deserve my bits. Though why follow them if you are more than capable of handling yourself?" Snowflake continued looking for his blade "aha there you are..." Snowflake sheathed his sword, and stared at Scarlet.

Scarlett smiled gently while she chose her words, "Where I came from I was part of a defence team. My rank was to be a 'Protector'. My job; was to observe, report and make small adjustments to the world around me to make sure nothing bad happened. Once I left I continued doing that, and planned to do so until you spotted me on the roof. By the way, how did you see me?"

Scarlett smiled gently while she chose her words, "Where I came from I was part of a defence team. My rank was to be a 'Protector'. My job; was to observe, report and make small adjustments to the world around me to make sure nothing bad happened. Once I left I continued doing that, and planned to do so until you spotted me on the roof. By the way, how did you see me?"

"I have a spell to where I can feel the presence of other creaters, I felt a third pony somewhere, and that happened to be you. Though those two seem like they have other friends somewhere in my keep." Snowflake realized something "Oh we never properly introduced I'm Snowflake Frostflame"

"I have a spell to where I can feel the presence of other creaters, I felt a third pony somewhere, and that happened to be you. Though those two seem like they have other friends somewhere in my keep." Snowflake realized something "Oh we never properly introduced I'm Snowflake Frostflame"

"Well, in that case, hello Snowflake!" she said with a small bow, "my name is Scarlett Fidelity."

She then tilted her head before continuing; "By the way, what to you mean creators?"

She then moved her interest to the sword. She didn't think it looked that special, but Snowflake apparently thought so. "So, what's so special about that sword?"

"Well, in that case, hello Snowflake!" she said with a small bow, "my name is Scarlett Fidelity."

She then tilted her head before continuing; "By the way, what to you mean creators?"

She then moved her interest to the sword. She didn't think it looked that special, but Snowflake apparently thought so. "So, what's so special about that sword?"

(*creatures... I used the wrong word)

"The blade was used by an old hero long before my time. I had managed to recover the sword from his tomb. I made his sword even more powerful by bringing it to my master, which is why it has this red glow." Snowflake jumped through the hole.

@@Seamore Sandwich

Alamo looked at the 2 peguas as they skided infront of him, "Not something you see everyday," mentioning the falling with style incident, welcome to Batlimare, population is unknown, and the city flower is drowned in water, did you guys come from the cloudsdale?" 

(sorry if i have spelling mistakes, I'm not on the best wifi right now, im not at home)

@@The Cat

"Yes, we're from Cloudsdale. Hi, I'm Quill and this is my brother Ink," Ink said pretending to be his brother. Before Quill could get a chance to say otherwise, he took a rag out of his bag and continued, "It looks like you got a bit of dirt on your face, let me get that for you." He started rubbing the rag on Quill's face, saying to Alamo, "Please excuse my brother, he's more adventurous than I am and sometimes that means he gets a little dirty. It's a good thing I'm a bit of a neat freak because otherwise he'd always have a speck of dirt somewhere on himself." When he was done he revealed Quill's face to have been painted to look like a clown using grease from the rag. Ink somehow managed to contain his laughter, despite a slight grin on his face.

"The blade was used by an old hero long before my time. I had managed to recover the sword from his tomb. I made his sword even more powerful by bringing it to my master, which is why it has this red glow." Snowflake jumped through the hole.

"Ooohhh, nice. Though, if you don't mind me asking, what spells are actually on it? I'd be curious as to what is making that red glow. I mean, I know many illumination spells to do that but why would you do that on a weapon. It must be a bi-product of a different spell, right?"