Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Sonic Equestria RP (OOC Version)

DwhitetheGamer

sig-4320268.sig-4320268.sig-4320268.sig-

There have been many a fanfiction about Sonic and friends travelling to Equestria and helping the Mane Six save said land from Dr. Eggman.  But what if it's in a roleplay?

In this Equestrian Empire-style roleplay, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow have to follow Eggman to Equestria and help Equestria's heroes save their land from him, and possibly the world.

Since I'm the resident Sonic fan bearing the closest knowledge to the five characters mentioned above, I'll take control of them for this roleplay to ensure everyone has a fair lineage.  

The Mane Six and the are required in this roleplay, but if you have an OC you can join in as well, however once the roleplay starts no other characters will be accepted.  Also Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Shining Armo(u)r are optional characters as well.

EDIT: Thanks Reader for reminding me of rules.

1) No god-modding.

2) Any OC, as long as they're not overpowered, are accepted.

3) Only I can control Sonic and his friends, as stated above.

Characters:

Feeder

Sonic

Tails

Knuckles

Shadow

Silver(Samurai Equine)

Dr. Eggman

Metal Sonic

Streak the hybrid

Renee the alien

Lektra

Flamestreak

Musical Strokes

Rainbow Dash

Pinkie Pie

Twilight Sparkle

Fluttershy

Princess Celestia

Edited by DwhitetheGamer
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm interested! Is the roll of Knuckles all ready taken?  :)

BTW, I am also a HUGE Sonic fan! So I have to ask... Which universe of Sonic is being used in this crossover RP? The video game universe, the comic universe, the Boom universe, or something else?

I would like to play three characters please.

1. Lektra obviously.

2. Streak the hybrid. Streak is usually male but I'm going to gender bend him to be a her, since I no longer play male characters and the character is extremely old from the days I did still do that. Streak is a hybrid of Sonic/Tails/Knuckles plus an alien race, but does not have 3x the power. That would be Op.

3. Renee the alien. She is a humanoid alien who's parents crash landed on Sonic's Earth.

I have full back stories for Streak and Renee.

Edited by bronislav84

Thanks! I'll have their info up for you soon. I'm resting after a convention and shouldn't even be up right now.

Oh you need M6? Thought you were playing those. Dibs on Twily?

Edited by bronislav84

Mane 6, huh?  Hmmmmmm...

Thank you for the invitation, Dwhite; as one of the only kids in my entire neighborhood who actually owned the Genesis as a kid (everyone else had NES), I have at least a solid knowledge of the base storyline for Sonic... so I know what's up.  Plus, I could snag all the Chaos Emeralds in 1 and 2... *grin* thank you, C+C Music Factory... anyway, yes I dig the scene.

Other than that, I will offer to play one of the Mane 6... two, if you like - or at least until someone else asks to take the other pone.

The catch?  If you want me to play... YOU, @DwhitetheGamer, will choose the pony/ponies.

I do this not only to leave a difficult decision in your hooves, but also as a personal challenge to myself - see if I really CAN do any role I'm given.

Work with me on this matter, and my skills shall be yours to command, my friend.  *bows*

• Brohoof 1

Then my choice... WILL BE THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE!

Okay, for the rest of you folks involved?  Can I possibly ask for a vote as to which of the remaining Mane 6 I should play?

I'll even say 'pretty please'...

Actually, I don't think it would be a good idea if I dibs Twilight. As much as I'd love playing her in another RP, I'd probably either turn her liking mares or get confused and leak with what's been going on in Tales. I know her character very well, but I'd rather someone else play her. Besides, a forth character might be too much for me.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1