Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Oc's Designed Help/Input

Tao

So I made these two ocs based loosely off Gusty and Fizzy from the Gen one cartoon kinda of like their descendants to the Gen Four.  Also I need a small help in naming the one from Fizzy a bit.

Tempestas:  I took from Gusty her green and red mane/tail but shaded it a bit different in making it brighter just a tad off.   No bows,  just Tempe keeps her mane in a loose pony tail on her side in a very lady like manner.   Colors, no pure whit e in just darkening her a bit in a gray like tone in the mix to off set her a little. Adding in her eyes are a bright cheerful green tends to wrap her out a bit in some sunny like yellow.  The cutie mark is simple in green to make it stand out in a whirl to show her talent with wind types of magic.   I just feel more could be added or something in coloring if you have any input.   Name wise:  Her name comes from a wind goddess of Greece/Greeks.

[imgur](http://i.imgur.com/4s2S2a1.png)

Profile: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tempestas-r9228

Nameless/Zest:  Not to sure on her name all around in still working her out,  just she is high energy and out going like Fizzy,  just more grounded in using her mind and thinking and a show-boat in her magic/talent of making fire work and things like them with her magic.   I lighten her colors the green to more of Lyra's in a tone off and kept in hues of pinks in the mane and tail.   The colors seem to mix well in also the cutie mark  a pink to stand out.

Put in a star on her ear and a necklace also in golds to stand out.    The eyes are a color like Fizzy's are in a boost of purple mixed in just a bit.  

Very on sure on her name: Zest:

• lively excitement : a feeling of enjoyment and enthusiasm

• : a lively quality that increases enjoyment, excitement, or energy

Some other insights is a welcome!

xGVFdQh.png

I think tempestas coat could be a little darker (or lighter), that may help her pop a little more. Having her coat the same color as the background is a little weird. otherwise a great design

On Zest- like the design, I wouldn't change a thing. If you are still unsure on the name, a possible alternative could be Pizzazz- its a flashy kind of name that would be closer to the "showboating" that you are talking about