Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

Yay Twilight wins! I was a bit worried since it was between her and Rarity, and it was pretty close. The duplicate accounts being used is unfortunate though. Still, I'm glad Twi won even if she isn't my favorite. I'd be fine if Rarity had won instead though.

• Brohoof 2

Well, the scandal surely took the 'wee' out of Twi's weectory. Such a shame.

Having been denied reveling in the win, I'll instead treasure the memories of the (mostly) good and clean fight. And some of the pictures shared in the process, as well.

Here's hoping next year we'll have a more mature approach.

• Brohoof 2

I for one welcome our new most attractive book reading and not quite as fabulous alicorn overlord. Plus bangs are so in this season.

• Brohoof 5

Congratulations to Twilight and her fans for winning. While I voted for Rarity I was very happy to see Twilight doing so well and seeing her make it this far.

Congratulations darling.
princess_twilight_sparkle_by_amy30535-d6

• Brohoof 8

Clockgate and Pollgate happened during the same year. This is the funniest iteration of the contest yet.

What exactly is clockgate?

Congrats Twilight. It's a wonderful achievement and it certainly wasn't an easy task. She had to overcome fan favorites like Lyra, Princess Luna and Rarity in the Final and that is really impressive, so you can't say that this is a fluke victory.

Now she can bask in this glory for an entire year. :D

• Brohoof 2

Liar for how could anyone doubt my clearly unbiased investigation for how Rarity committed these heinous crimes against the forums. Pay no attention to the fact I have fellow reviewer commissioner DQ who is part of the forums shield reviewing my findings as his ties to the forums has no basis of any possible bias in my review for this investigation :P

thanks Ted Wells glad tails is giving your enough money to fund your investigation

• Brohoof 1