Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

And it will most probably remain that way too until these tournaments officially end. I consider it a tournament between those other than Rarity, you can't compete against the Rarity fans.

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

post-33008-0-66385800-1432706274.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Just as well I can't vote yet..  What kind of choice is EFC East?  It's like trying to compare a lovely symphony, a beautiful thought, a fine meal and a stunning photograph and determine the superiority of one.  Each is inherently valid in their own right.

• Brohoof 1

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

sig-4338624.post-33008-0-66385800-143270

I am one of "us" myself, but I can't vote...

PFC South would actually be the toughest choice for me. Having to choose between Maud and Applejack?!  :huh:  :maud:

Fluttershy fights back and steals a wildcard berth from under Sunset Shimmer AND Coco Pommel's noses! Wow! If not for Lyra's 2013 performance, Flutters would be the John Elway of this tournament easily. She just keeps coming back.  :yay: Time to update those standings...

Twilight's fanbase seems to have organized in a big way; she now holds a decisive 10-vote lead in her division! Fluttershy, Sunset Shimmer, and Coco Pommel are now in a 3-way tie (33 votes each) for the final playoff spot in the EFC.  :o

• Brohoof 2

So it begins...

I don't know if this is unfortunate or fortunate, but at least I don't have to decide between both Luna and Twilight anymore, that would be too difficult a decision. I'm pretty glad Celestia and Lyra made it through though. I wish Cadance would have made it through, but so far this isn't too bad.

• Brohoof 1