Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

C'mon guys; give the Great and Powerful Trixie some love please. ;)

• Brohoof 2

It's strange. Ever since I joined this forum in 2012 I've seen people talking about how awesome and beautiful she is, and I agree that she is attractive....and yet all those people have never voted Trixie to a single playoff victory in this tourney. She had first-round losses to Vinyl in 2013, then Cadence in 2015, and now she's falling behind in this one too. Where's the beef?   :ooh:

Coco vs. Lyra is as close as I expected. Sweet and talented pony who designs clothes for runways...

Suri_pointing_at_Coco_Pommel_S4E08_zpsfe

vs. vivacious, eccentric pony who would have the most memorable runway stance ever.  ^_^

lyra_on_a_runway_by_undertimeworld-d8p6e

Wasn't sure who to vote there, but I went with Princess Celestia >:Þ <---- (A guy sticking out his tongue, not a guy with a mustache and a hat >:T )

The tension is palpable. It would truly be a shame if one of the most elegant ponies (which is a fact difficult to deny) could not even make it past the first round.

Indeed, but she HAS caught up! Now she just needs that little push to put her ahead of Luna!

How did Trixie catch up to Celestia? Last I checked there was about a 10 vote lead.

It was probably my BBBFF Pathfinder. Curse youuuu Paaaaaathy!!

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

...And in the closing stages of the Wild Card, Lyra Heartstrings has come back against Coco Pommel and Trixie has taken a lead over Princess Celestia! Wow!  :love: If these were actual football games, they would be classics. But as polls they're pretty damn good too, despite relatively low scoring on both sides. Just 80 minutes remain in the round...

Oh come on! Trixie is not more attractive then Princess Celestia. She can't win this! -annoyed-

I agree as my own opinion, but everybody else finds attractiveness different.

With Luna looking to go on to the next round and there still being a possibility for Celestia and Lyra I am quite happy. Not much of a fan of Coco(Don't find her attractive) and Lyra is one of my fave characters so I do hope she passes Coco.

Oh come on! Trixie is not more attractive then Princess Celestia. She can't win this! -annoyed-

I'm not sure about that. Celestia's ethereal beauty is impressive, true, and yet Trixie has a certain something about her that can't be denied. Without a doubt one of the most inspired designs of Season 1. I knew they would make for a fun matchup because their looks and characters are almost polar opposites.  :lol:

...I searched for a good picture of them together but the best I could do was this. xD

mlp___princess_sunset_shimmer___trixie_l

^Luna fans already replace Celestia with Sunset Shimmer? You cant surprise me anymore lol

edit: just noticed that this is Trixie in the picture. I take it back lol

Not many votings. Not even one hundred. This thread better be listed with the poll sign.

Edited by Swifty

I wonder how the results would turn out if the Mane 6 were not involved. Well, 'twould seem the epitome of elegance will, oddly enough, not be advancing at all this year. What a shame; I had truly hoped for better.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder how the results would turn out if the Mane 6 were not involved. Well, 'twould seem the epitome of elegance will, oddly enough, not be advancing at all this year. What a shame; I had truly hoped for better.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo...

I would like to see that as well as Rarity seems to have guaranteed success now. No offense Rarity fans, the Rarity fanclub just tends to be the strongest out of all of them. Didn't really get to take a last look at the current votes before the intermission either, was driving back to my dorm.  :unamused:

• Brohoof 1