Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

So just to be clear the previous votes still count, correct? 

Yes. The previous votes still count, and when the round is over they will be added to the current votes to determine our winners. Voting again is allowed (since there's nothing I can do to prevent it anyway) and whatever happens, happens!

TIA, TIA, TIA!! <3

And now, a haiku... Ahem...

She shines like the sun

Look into her eyes and shun

All the pretenders

- ShadOBabe

That will be scary, so if I have voted should I refrain from doing so again? Not that it can be stopped like you say, but if it helps I can leave it be. Hopefully the results will stay the same except for Celestia pulling to the top instead(Either way it will be close anyway) though.

Go for it hon. I'm the most paranoid, "spirit of the law", rule follower this side of Twilight, and I'm totally voting again. If they say "it's allowed", it's allowed! XD

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

That will be scary, so if I have voted should I refrain from doing so again? Not that it can be stopped like you say, but if it helps I can leave it be. Hopefully the results will stay the same except for Celestia pulling to the top instead(Either way it will be close anyway) though.

Nah, I say knock yourself out. I'm pretty sure everybody else will. As the boss of the tourney, I give you all my blessing. The fates of all our favorite ponies are at stake!

IT'S ON

_-Evolution-The-World-Of-Sacred-Device-D

• Brohoof 1

TailsAlone for NFL commissioner!

In all seriousness though, good solution.

Go Rarity.

If the matchups in the PFC go like I think they will, Rarity may be in for even tougher competition than she overcame last year: Princess Celestia herself. But I don't know if even Sunbutt mania can withstand the Whine of Doom!  :pout:

Meanwhile, if the Countess wins, she'll have to take on none other than her old friend Applejack.  :smug:

I think the real question as we continue is whether anyone in the PFC can beat Rarity, or anyone in the EFC can beat Luna for that matter. Last year they both went to the Magic Bowl in convincing fashion.

*gasp* Octavia is catching up! It's a birthday miracle! XD

Stay alert, Luna fans, it's not over yet!  :ooh:

It is NOT whining! It is complaining!

THIIIIIS IS WHIIIIIII-INING... 

If someone writes an Roseluck/Rarity shipfic, it should be called "Days of Whine and Roses."  :mustache:

• Brohoof 1

sig-4355553.large.png

Lyra needs your vote! Show your support for the bounciest and mintiest pony!

I would even kiss her hooves, if they're all muddy or poopy. Lyra is perfection!! I adore her <3 <3 <3 <3

I don't exaggerate at all. :D =D xD :D

• Brohoof 1

The Great and Powerful One will not be denied!

the_great_and_powerful_trixie_by_raikoh_

• Brohoof 2

Well with the exclusion of Glimmer(Wasn't really interested in Glimmer or Coloratura anyway) I think just about every pony I wanted will be making it through. Would be neat if Luna and Celestia made it all the way, would hate that decision. Though Rarity will obviously be in the final round along with Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Twilight or Luna in my assessment.

Forgot to add Twilight, would also love to see her make it to the final round.

I'm not really following those polls. I just wanted exuse to post realistic pony and ask if anyone still finds this attractive XD

Attractive? No. But it's about as metal as Pinkamena growling  :lol:

pinkametal_diane_pie_by_ceehoff-d556rc5.

And that's it for the Wild Card round! Your winners are listed in the OP, along with their final scores (from both polls). I want to thank everybody for participating, and don't go far--the journey is just beginning! Our Divisional round starts later on Tuesday.

Recaps of all four matchups are here! And I am exhausted. Time for bed. xD

• Brohoof 1