Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

Here we go, folks! Three matchups we've never seen before in the MAPT and the rubber match between Twi and Lyra! What's your definition of attractive, and which ponies here suit it best? We're one step closer to Magic Bowl III. Let's get it on!  B)

Nooo, you paired up Rarity and Princess Celestia for a match. How could you?! I don't want to pick between them.

Hey, I had to choose between Lyra and Rainbow Dash three years ago! I NO LONGER FEEL PAIN.  :okiedokielokie:

I know exactly which ponies I would choose in this round but alas, honor prevents me from voting in my own tourney.

Wait.. Buttons mom? She's not even canon, is she?

Anyway, I don't know who she is because I've not seen s5 yet but Moon Dancer looks nerdy and that's ....a good thing. Go Moon Dancer!!

i dunno, but Button Mash is! (as of Season 5)

@,

Too bad it is impossible for Celestia to send anypony to the moon, the only reason she was able to do it once was because of possessing the Elements of Harmony. Also, do not forget it was in the moon not on it.

@,

Too bad it is impossible for Celestia to send anypony to the moon, the only reason she was able to do it once was because of possessing the Elements of Harmony. Also, do not forget it was in the moon not on it.

ssssh IK, I was just making a joke in reference to tyranny. :lol: You are taking my joke too seriously.

I officially retract my previous statement that might have been construed as an insult to our glorious sunriser. I will be sure to frame this official lunar based warning as a constant reminder. She even allowed me to keep my vote for Rarity. So fair and just and always watching.

Edited by PiratePony
  • Brohoof 1

This has been around for years so it would already be by now. Also why would you care if it is on the cringe channel, some anonymous person might make a statement about bronies that offends you for some reason? This is nothing new for cringe videos.

I don't even know what a cringe video is, though I can guess. It doesn't sound like I'm missing out on anything important. :maud: 

As my old friend Auryn said during the first tourney,  "I think it is also worth noting how awesome of a fandom this is. Talking about the attractiveness of cartoon horses without it being awkward? Hell yeah."  I've had that quote in my profile ever since. If we constantly worry about what other people think of us in videos or anything else, it won't be an awesome fandom anymore. It'll be just like any other muzzled, insecure group of people out there. Let's keep it just the way it is.

• Brohoof 3

I don't even know what a cringe video is, though I can guess. It doesn't sound like I'm missing out on anything important. :maud:

As my old friend Auryn said during the first tourney,  "I think it is also worth noting how awesome of a fandom this is. Talking about the attractiveness of cartoon horses without it being awkward? Hell yeah."  I've had that quote in my profile ever since. If we constantly worry about what other people think of us in videos or anything else, it won't be an awesome fandom anymore. It'll be just like any other muzzled, insecure group of people out there. Let's keep it just the way it is.

Indeed, what this fandom has done years ago will stick with people who make videos like that anyway. No matter if we did change and stopped all that is considered "negative" there wouldn't be a single bit of difference to those who showcase what the fandom contains. Plus nobody should care that much anyway, you walk out into real life outside of high school and quite honestly the only thing you may be judged for by being a brony is liking the show. Anything else usually stays on the internet, especially when you start getting on to college campuses nobody cares in the slightest as a great deal are just as weird.

• Brohoof 1

And three of our matchups are all tied at once! I don't believe we've ever seen that before in this tournament.  :o Pretty cool stuff. Celestia, Coloratura, and Lyra are all holding their own against seriously tough Mane 6 ponies. I love to see that.

• Brohoof 1

WOW... three 21 vs 21 ties at the moment!!

Except for Rainbow Dash who is getting completely THRASHED by Luna so far. XD

Come one RD fans, you just gonna sit and take that?

I love to see that.

I love it too. The Mane Six ponies are great, but Equestria is FULL of wonderful ponies.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

WOW... three 21 vs 21 ties at the moment!!

Except for Rainbow Dash who is getting completely THRASHED by Luna so far. XD

Come one RD fans, you just gonna sit and take that?

I love it too. The Mane Six ponies are great, but Equestria is FULL of wonderful ponies.

Such intensity, Celestia and Twilight are sooo close(Was a hard decision between Twilight and Lyra). Luna is just blazing RD, I would like it to stay that way though hehe.

• Brohoof 2