Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Thunder Dash's *NEW AND IMPROVED* free OC Theme Request Thread (CLOSED)

Courageous Thunder Dash

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I remember putting a request in your last thread a longgg time ago! May I request again for the future? c:

RefDHIL.png

This is Starlight. She has a very bubbly/outgoing personality, but she also has a very quite, sad and secretive side to her as well. Sometimes she just likes to be alone to do her own thing. She's a really nice once you warm up to her and become her friend, and can be very silly. She absolutely loves music (especially electronic type) and singing. Her friends mean everything to her. :3 

Edited by Amethyst~

Oh man, I remember putting a request in your last thread a longgg time ago! May I request again for the future? c:

RefDHIL.png

This is Starlight. She has a very bubbly/outgoing personality, but she also has a very quite, sad and secretive side to her as well. Sometimes she just likes to be alone to do her own thing. She's a really nice once you warm up to her and become her friend, and can be very silly. She absolutely loves music (especially electronic type) and singing. Her friends mean everything to her. :3 

I can certainly work with this. I may be able to do it tonight, but most likely tomorrow. It's getting kind of late. 

Your music is excellent as always. It always seems to be the obscure fan composers who make the most elegant musical pieces, haha.

Would it be possible if I got a song by you? Here's my pone OC, Paint Brush. https://charahub.com/character/477226/Paint-Brush/public/

If you can't do this due to full slots, then that's fine!

That setup is beautiful.

Are there currently any spots left?

Ah...you just missed it. Slots just filled up. 

And thanks!

Your music is excellent as always. It always seems to be the obscure fan composers who make the most elegant musical pieces, haha.

Would it be possible if I got a song by you? Here's my pone OC, Paint Brush. https://charahub.com/character/477226/Paint-Brush/public/

If you can't do this due to full slots, then that's fine!

You're on a waiting list. I may be able to do all of these themes tomorrow. Depends on my schedule. 

All I remember about her backstory is that she was a flyer in Cloudsdale and that she wanted to go to Hollow Shades, not sure about her personality though.

I think I need a full backstory and personality before I can work with your OC...

Ah...you just missed it. Slots just filled up. 

And thanks!

You're on a waiting list. I may be able to do all of these themes tomorrow. Depends on my schedule. 

Thank you. I'd like this theme to be for Silver Star Apple. http://silverstarapple.deviantart.com/art/Silver-Star-474325759That isn't his final design, but the personality is correct. If it's too long, tell me, and I'll sum it up in two sentences.

Edited by Asquerade

Ok, the OC's backstory is that she is a shy and quiet flyer who works for the Weather patrol in Cloudsdale. She is also a really good flyer as well.

Her personality is that she is quiet and shy most of the time.

Gah! Blasted notifications not working!

I must say I am trying my hardest to remain composed as I tell you that I am absolutely enthralled by every second of this song. The title is especially befitting. I feel compelled to pay you for this piece, if you would not mind me doing such. Would you accept such an offer?

Gah! Blasted notifications not working!

I must say I am trying my hardest to remain composed as I tell you that I am absolutely enthralled by every second of this song. The title is especially befitting. I feel compelled to pay you for this piece, if you would not mind me doing such. Would you accept such an offer?

OMG! You know I'll certainly take that offer!

I kinda need more details about him...his personality and backstory...

Sorry~

Nai is a creature mixed creature so is always fighting with his inner instincts. He kinda of a traveling airhead that wishes for nothing but to eat good food and enjoy life. In his travels he hides under a cloak trying to fit in with the ponies not wishing to stand out in a crowd, but being as he is cant resist his urges for food or even attention form others. He doesn't know what he is but doesn't seem to care about it. He forgets easily and wanders place to place staying out of winter. The cold makes him tried and panicky.

Hmm He doesn't have powers ( just drew fire because it looked cool)

Mix of Snake, Lion , Bear , Cat , Fox , Bird and goat

Edited by Nai

Sorry~

Nai is a creature mixed creature so is always fighting with his inner instincts. He kinda of a traveling airhead that wishes for nothing but to eat good food and enjoy life. In his travels he hides under a cloak trying to fit in with the ponies not wishing to stand out in a crowd, but being as he is cant resist his urges for food or even attention form others. He doesn't know what he is but doesn't seem to care about it. He forgets easily and wanders place to place staying out of winter. The cold makes him tried and panicky.

Hmm He doesn't have powers ( just drew fire because it looked cool)

Mix of Snake, Lion , Bear , Cat , Fox , Bird and goat

I can probably work with that.