Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Thunder Dash's *NEW AND IMPROVED* free OC Theme Request Thread (CLOSED)

Courageous Thunder Dash

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Artimis Whooves,

Certainly. Now that I get to stay home almost all day, I can play catch-up.  

@@Artimis Whooves

Well...after 4 whole attempts and faliures due to technical stuff...I finally got it.

Hope you like this one!

A Passion.mp3

@@C. Thunder Dash,Wow :love: , I love it! I like how it sounds like a music box until 1:33 where it switches to a piano.

The piano part kind of made me think of this:

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this!

Glad you liked dude! The picture I had in my head is your OC giving a little foal a wind-up music box. The music box plays until 1:33. At that part, a big smile lights up on the foal's face and she gives your OC a hug showing how happy she was to receive the gift. 

Glad you liked dude! The picture I had in my head is your OC giving a little foal a wind-up music box. The music box plays until 1:33. At that part, a big smile lights up on the foal's face and she gives your OC a hug showing how happy she was to receive the gift. 
I'm learning animation, so when I get good enough at it could I base an animation on that idea and use the music? (I'll give you full credit for the song and idea) 

I'm impressed that you can even somewhat keep up with a request threat for songs. I like to take my sweet time when I make music.

If you have time, I would love to see what you come up with for my OC. No rush, though, If you don't have the time.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/treble-r8882

I can probably have you in by tomorrow or Sunday...not sure. 

@

Finally, got to yours. 

This is the longest one yet and I hope you like it!

attachicon.gifStarlight Star Bright.mp3

So sorry I haven't seen this yet. I love it, thankyou so much! C: You're very talented!

I especially love the piano at the end. It wraps it up very well. The whole song really describes my OC's personality. 

Edited by Amethyst~

So sorry I haven't seen this yet. I love it, thankyou so much! C: You're very talented!

I especially love the piano at the end. It wraps it up very well. The whole song really describes my OC's personality. 

Glad you like it! Come back anytime if you've got another OC!