Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Imagine no reproduction tools

Lithophila

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I don't want to live in a world with all the fun taken out of it. What's the point of living without something to live for, and learn from, and of course, enjoy? 

The stuff that dreams are made of?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Celesita damn, man, that OP font is hard on the eyes!  Can barely read it.

So, um, the short answer is that if we were an asexual species, life would probably be easier, more peaceful, simpler, more equal, but also a helluva lot more boring.

Edited by Justin_Case001
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 1/12/2016 at 10:02 AM, Lithophila said:

Equality at its finest too.

However, I do not see becoming an interchangeable entity as being desirable (if we are equal, then we are also each more readily disposable). Equality is a false god; I will continue to embrace our unequal nature.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Haha no way God gave it to me for a reason. The reason is to have many children to continue my lineage yes and for that he gave me a mighty instrument that I have learned to perfect.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

47 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Haha no way God gave it to me for a reason. The reason is to have many children to continue my lineage yes and for that he gave me a mighty instrument that I have learned to perfect.

this is the worst thing I've read in awhile 

• Brohoof 1

As already pointed out, this would not work. The only way this could work is if we could somehow fertilize our own egg, which frankly all of this is just against mammalian biology. But even if this would be an effective reproductive strategy, I say "how about no." I may not necessarily be entirely fond of my assigned sex, but I'd rather be male or female than... that.

• Brohoof 1