Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mechquestria: System Reboot

Denim&Venöm

You can have Em thinking about all that's been said, and how she feels about the whole Pony/human argument. 

Take a look at one of @Lektra Bolt's posts; where she goes through a *chuckle* soliloquy about her opinions... but says little in comparison. 

Think about what Em's feelings are about Luster or Twilight or even Twitch, or perhaps just grumble about how much work it's going to be to get things under control if Luster succeeds. 

Give it a think for a tic, see what crops up. 

• Brohoof 1

I actually forgot I wrote that section, it was a while ago. It was good wasn't it? I feel like I need to reread it though. Which post are you talking about Rand?

I also should do another round on what's been going on. I have been keeping up, of course

3 hours ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

@Randimaxis @Denim&Venom

I was going to post... but I am afraid to say I'm a bit lost and I can't see what Em can even do or say honestly at the moment. 

3 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

You can have Em thinking about all that's been said, and how she feels about the whole Pony/human argument. 

Take a look at one of @Lektra Bolt's posts; where she goes through a *chuckle* soliloquy about her opinions... but says little in comparison. 

Think about what Em's feelings are about Luster or Twilight or even Twitch, or perhaps just grumble about how much work it's going to be to get things under control if Luster succeeds. 

Give it a think for a tic, see what crops up. 

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I actually forgot I wrote that section, it was a while ago. It was good wasn't it? I feel like I need to reread it though. Which post are you talking about Rand?

I also should do another round on what's been going on. I have been keeping up, of course

Well in summary, Twi and Luster's bout has been stopped by twitch and has now become a battle of ideology. Grant and Twi being the bastions for optimism and hope. Luster providing counter arguments involving human nature, psychology, repeated history, statistical probability and Twi being a hypocrite. Specifically, coming to the same conclusions Luster did, opposing her anyways, and now using Emerald to recruit students against the coming threat. That classified mission form the start of the RP. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Which post are you talking about Rand?

Any of 'em.  :squee:

Lektra's always thinking, and it's obvious by the first-person narrative of her thoughts.  I've always taken a liking to the inward conversation she has with herself before she acts; it shows how different someone's inner thoughts are as opposed to what others see them actually DO.  It gives a lot more of a feel for the character, and makes her seem as though she's exactly as intelligent as she purports to be.

• Brohoof 1

*ahem* before I apply,I wish to be a leader of a “anti-robot rebellion” and that I should have thousands of devoted humans/ponies that are against the machines who know how to kill the machines,just think of me as John Conor

but I’m a Pegasi that’s organic not robotic

male

weapon master

tech expert since I was working in a robot factory at one time

charismatic guy who can smooth talk anypony/human

Sound good?

Might I add rougeushly handsome?

5 minutes ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

*ahem* before I apply,I wish to be a leader of a “anti-robot rebellion” and that I should have thousands of devoted humans/ponies that are against the machines who know how to kill the machines,just think of me as John Conor

but I’m a Pegasi that’s organic not robotic

male

weapon master

tech expert since I was working in a robot factory at one time

charismatic guy who can smooth talk anypony/human

Sound good?

This isn't really that kind of RP. It's more SoL with dramatic elements, as a linear, action heavy role play wasn't really favored by the players here. That and we're trying to get this RP wrapped up and relaunch it with a reboot sequel of sorts. So perhaps stay tuned for that. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Sugarcube Corners.

Cutie mark: Box with a heart in it.

Untitled.png

Edited by MisterRe
Needed more
  • Brohoof 1

On June 18, 2018 at 1:32 AM, MisterRe said:

Name: Sugarcube Corners.

Cutie mark: Box with a heart in it.

Untitled.png

We're actually trying to wrap this RP up. But we'll certainly give you the call when the reboot gets underway. 

So, she's approved for the next one. 

• 1 month later...

Currently trying to get my monitor replaced, which is why no reply yet. 

When that's done, I'm gonna reply. 

*chuckle* As big as my posts are? I wouldn't do a post any justice. 

However, do know that I'm planning out a response already - so I'm gonna be ready when I can. 

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta do a reaction post, but too much stuff has been happening IRL. There isn't much Leks will do though, but she has a lot to say in her head. As you remember, she's given up on trying to fix Luster, but this will kinda be a big deal

1 Twi had a back door this whole time and didn't use it, even losing her original bot body in the process of everything earlier

2. She pulled her old body out of the super secret Time Freeze Vault and got through a ton of security in the blink of an eye

3. She wasn't supposed to know Leks saved her body.

Don't tell me why @Denim&Venom, just please be prepared to explain IC :)

Edited by Lektra Bolt

9 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I gotta do a reaction post, but too much stuff has been happening IRL. There isn't much Leks will do though, but she has a lot to say in her head. As you remember, she's given up on trying to fix Luster, but this will kinda be a big deal

1 Twi had a back door this whole time and didn't use it, even losing her original bot body in the process of everything earlier

2. She pulled her old body out of the super secret Time Freeze Vault and got through a ton of security in the blink of an eye

3. She wasn't supposed to know Leks saved her body.

Don't tell me why @Denim&Venom, just please be prepared to explain IC :)

Looking forward to reading that reaction. And your intro post to the Wacky Mutliverse Reboot. And your next post in the Power Rangers RP. 

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

Looking forward to reading that reaction. And your intro post to the Wacky Mutliverse Reboot. And your next post in the Power Rangers RP. 

I know, I have the posts in my head but stuff has been happening :okiedokieloki:

Wait my next post in PR? You guys are done with the mission? Since when? It seemed to be stalled again

Edited by Lektra Bolt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Sorry life has been getting in the way. I haven't forgotten. Just would rather not-halfass, ya know?

Even half assing is better than nothing. I was ready to start posting with out you. 

• Brohoof 1