Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mechquestria: System Reboot

Denim&Venöm

No, no... Mona Lisa is what was described... but 'American Gothic' is the painting of the elderly farmer and his wife.

Sorry... some of my Art Geek is showing.  *blush*

(Currently working on a post.)

I got the reference :P

Question: should Bee follow the group, or go do a lecture? I can do either.

Edited by captainborgue

Okay, this should count as the post where I wiggle my Forum Finger and remind those posting to keep it PG-13.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... consider this the heads up, is all.

@@Randimaxis,

And that's all I was doing. Alluding. You have to admit, even PG-13 movies have gone farther then what we've done. 

'If' that time comes, I'll end things on a classy note. 

Just out of curiosity, how long ago has it been since somepony crossed that line?

• Brohoof 1

*chuckle*

I know, I know - but it's my job to try to say something before blah blah blah, you know the drill.

I kinda figured it didn't really need to be said; simply covering the bases in case any other staff sees it.

• Brohoof 3

simply covering the bases in case any other staff sees it.

Love it just one of the lads, you like a cop who comes home to his mates smoking pot and he's like "hey don't let me catch you when I'm on duty."

Love ya Randi. 

• Brohoof 2

Are you kidding?  

Staff usually gets a few of 'em each week; happens plenty - but repeat offenders get the NASTY Banhammer.  Still, the answer to your question formally is: "More recent than you'd think."

... and they still won't let me near the Banhammer personally; the court order says 500 yards, so that's the rule.     :mellow: