Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mechquestria: System Reboot

Denim&Venöm

"Maybe not in here." Angel replied." Not enough room to get comfy really. But, I do know a place where we could go, and no one would barge in on us. And, if we wanted, could do a bit more than just... bite..."

is a little on the sandy line.

@,

I think we'd be find as long as we don't get descriptive. Cut things off at a point and as we we're advised, allude to things. 

If we were to go that route, I was actually gonna use that to briefly write Em & Angel out and start advancing the story, so that Shadow, Indicus and later on Emerald, would have something to do. 

But it's your call. If your not comfortable even alluding to something like that this early in the game, if at all, then we won't

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

Go for it - call in the Prof. to examine Mr. Glitch; besides, I wanna see what this thing is they brought in earlier - Hell, I wanted to see what it was LAST TIME! 

@@reader8363,

Prolly not a bad idea. Shadow seems very action based. Not to say this RP won't have action. It's gonna pretty soon.  But as you've witnessed, more SoL & Romance moments.

Tell us a bit more first and then we'll see. 

Tell us a bit more first and then we'll see. 

OOH!  STORY TIME!

*sits cross-legged on the floor, waiting for story-time to commence* 

LUNADAMMIT, PEOPLE!

I come back from being off having fun, and I have 52 MESSAGES WAITING!  Most of them from HERE!  *howling laughter*

You folks are awesome, really.  I...

*reads posts*   :o

... okay, I can get to that now, since I'm here.  Just gimme a mo', so I can...

*reads more*

... catch up...   :blush:

*reads even more*

... oh, my... oh... wow... well, then...   :lie:

*finishes reading, wipes sweat from brow*

Well done, y'all... it's QUITE risque, but technically doesn't go over the line... but it's cutting a tad close; pull it back a notch, 'kay?

Anyway, gimme a mo', and I'll post.

• Brohoof 1

Are you guys still taking people? The tag says searching. I'm worried about the length of catchup.

I would like to join as Lektra if that's ok, with some modifications for time. She is in my signature.

Her Magitek suit has been modified to keep her alive forever and she can't take it off because she's fused herself into it for life support, effectively making her a magical cyborg.

My only concern is she might be OP in this setting. In higher tech settings her Construct Manipulation talent becomes Technomancy which already includes metalbending, which would make her have power over the machines minds. Not that she would actually modify them cause they're sentient, but she can and I'm concerned this might make her too OP for this setting. Of course this follows standard rules of overexertion, so maybe not as much of an issue as I thought.

I would rather have full disclosure now rather than causing issues later.

Just wondering. Not expecting a yes.

Edited by bronislav84

I guess in SOL it's not so much of a problem. Okay thanks, I'll read up and find a way in, though I don't know when. Are we assuming she and Emerald are acquainted from our RP? That would actually be awesome. :)

Edited by bronislav84

I figured we would mention it officially in the character profiles once we iron out EXACTLY how they're related. We should talk about that in the OOC for that RP.

Edited by bronislav84