Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mechquestria: System Reboot

Denim&Venöm

On 9/30/2018 at 6:18 PM, Denim&Venom said:

@Lektra Bolt

Seriously is that reply coming? If it's not up by like, next Friday, we're moving on without you. 

I did a thing. Much thinking, very little talking as is the way

Lemme know if it was too much of a stretch

Edited by Lektra Bolt

• 2 months later...

... we're so close to an actual sorta-ending; I mean, the goal line is in sight.

Are we gonna just let this go, or do we have the chestnuts to try to finish this thing?

On 1/11/2019 at 12:09 PM, Randimaxis said:

... we're so close to an actual sorta-ending; I mean, the goal line is in sight.

Are we gonna just let this go, or do we have the chestnuts to try to finish this thing?

Sorry, just never had a clear cut ending other than Luster just going error 303 and shutting down, which is rather anti-climactic.

Though I think I have an idea now that incorporates Luster's recent paradigm shift and one last act for our cast. 

• Brohoof 2

On 1/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, Randimaxis said:

And I still need to make some edits. My computer has been on the fritz and it's better but not quite fixed

• 4 months later...
On 1/14/2019 at 12:14 AM, Lektra Bolt said:

And I still need to make some edits. My computer has been on the fritz and it's better but not quite fixed

Were those edits ever made? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 1:53 AM, Denim&Venom said:

Were those edits ever made? 

I guess I can mobile edit. My computer actually died late January. I've been on hiatus until it gets repaired and got on to post a status about it. Uh, how badly do you need them? 

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

I guess I can mobile edit. My computer actually died late January. I've been on hiatus until it gets repaired and got on to post a status about it. Uh, how badly do you need them? 

Hey if I can mobile post from my BlackBerry in a coffee shop, you can mobile edit. 

And badly enough that we can't really move on. Though once those edits are done, we can make a concerted to do what nopony else on this forum can: finish an RP. 

Like Rand said, we're close. 

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Hey if I can mobile post from my BlackBerry in a coffee shop, you can mobile edit. 

And badly enough that we can't really move on. Though once those edits are done, we can make a concerted to do what nopony else on this forum can: finish an RP. 

Like Rand said, we're close. 

Sure, I'll get on brainstorming. RL obligations still kicking my flank, but I'm not dead I promise

39 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

You did have us worried. But it's good to have you back. 

Hey, @Mentis Soliloquy @Randimaxis Welcome our mad scientist back. 

Never forget, we're all here if you need us. 

I'm very sorry about that, not my intention. I'll reach out by PM if it gets worse. I just kept thinking it would soon be ok, it would soon be ok. It was not, and it's been 3 months. Three months of our lives I had worried people. Yeah no

I just hit a good inspiration and I'll mull it over before committing it to print. I'll let you know when it's up. As usual, let me know if you don't like what I come up with. The idea I have might be a bit controversial, but I think it would add spice to the story

Also, only slightly mad! :wacko::umad::pinkie: