Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mechquestria: System Reboot

Denim&Venöm

@@bronislav84 

Better to take the time and read it, in my opinion; it'll help you to be better informed when Lektra comes into the scene... plus, you have the chance to utilize any of the terminology/slang that's already been established, if you like. 

• Brohoof 1

Emerald you mind quoting me instead of mentioning please? My mentions are borked, as per signature notice. It does not send me to the actual post.

I am here to please, (note to self) read more.

• Brohoof 1

@,

So like, turn AngelScape x Emerald into a side RP? Yeah I can do that. Though just because we're doing our thing, shouldn't stop anypony else from posting. Bee and Vlad are having an encounter. Still waiting on Twitch for a response before I move on with that part. 

Though perhaps we're being too entertaining, and everypony would rather sit back and read the action. 

Still waiting on Twitch for a response before I move on with that part. 

I'm... sort of wondering what else I can do there.

Twitch isn't even really a student yet... and he can't go into the room with Luster... he can't talk to her... and I think I've about run out of exposition-inducing stuff to say.  Maybe he should leave the lab until later?

Though, for the record, because of accessing her box, Luster can hear Twitch.

• Brohoof 1

@@Randimaxis,

Nah you might as well stay. Just waited to see if you had any comments to make. But I can move things forward.  

@,

So, is it fair that we go 1v1 after the shower scene? Because once we're finished there, that may line up with what I have planned to get things moving so that Emerald is included. 

• Brohoof 1