Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Grey manes 2016 Pony Art Dump

Bogrick Grey Mane

And one for Stella Star.

This has to have been one of the most fun ponies I have had the pleasure to draw :love:

sig-4422869.uYchKlA.png

I eat that Turkish Delight :love:  '''

• Brohoof 1

Good work, again. :) You get better every time.

This is the first piece of artwork that I have released after getting my new graphics tablet :sunbutt::love:  :lol: 

So from here on in it's going to get much better......... or maybe worse........ that we will see in the coming weeks and months as I get used to it. :pinkie: 

But for the time being I'm just going to sit here crossed leg and drink JD n' Coke and think about if I should post another piece I've done which is very personal and covers what is going on in my life at the moment. It is a beautiful piece of work but the subject of it is very dark and portrays what I'm having to put up with at the moment. Because of it's nature I don't think it is a suitable piece for the forums but if anypony wold like to see it just PM me and I will pass it on with an explanation of what inspired it and what I was going through when I did it.

• Brohoof 2

This is the first piece of artwork that I have released after getting my new graphics tablet :sunbutt::love:  :lol:

So from here on in it's going to get much better......... or maybe worse........ that we will see in the coming weeks and months as I get used to it. :pinkie:

But for the time being I'm just going to sit here crossed leg and drink JD n' Coke and think about if I should post another piece I've done which is very personal and covers what is going on in my life at the moment. It is a beautiful piece of work but the subject of it is very dark and portrays what I'm having to put up with at the moment. Because of it's nature I don't think it is a suitable piece for the forums but if anypony wold like to see it just PM me and I will pass it on with an explanation of what inspired it and what I was going through when I did it.

I would like to see your inspiration sources..

I like the softer shading that you've been doing! Great job!

At the moment my style is sort of all over the place.... a bit like my head..*giggles* and then getting my new graphics tablet isn't help me much either... but thanks for the complement :kindness: :kindness: :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

A little bit of self indulgence this time. Thought I would do something for me for a change.

There is a story behind this piece.... but as far as I know only one other pony knows it, and that is the way it is staying  :sunbutt:  ;)

8zm6w9k.png

I was going to take this image down after I had a breakdown, but it is piece of work that represented how I felt and what was going in for me at the time so I have decided to leave it here as a reminder to myself of no matter how hard things can get, there are always friends around me to help.

xS5d8xR.png

• Brohoof 5

A little bit of self indulgence this time. Thought I would do something for me for a change.

There is a story behind this piece.... but as far as I know only one other pony knows it, and that is the way it is staying  :sunbutt:  ;)

The piece is simply called 'The Herd'

sig-4425900.8zm6w9k.png

Where is your glasses BOG ?

Sorry maybe you are wearing contact lenses :) '''

• Brohoof 1