Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Grey manes 2016 Pony Art Dump

Bogrick Grey Mane

• 3 weeks later...

And a little self indulgence, I animated my ponisona

sig-4468638.8rZF0kL.gif

Aah. There, there!!

You look so sad but much younger. Maybe about the glasses :)

• Brohoof 1

That is really cool. How did you do it?

I make these using gimp2.8, it allows you to make animated gifs, the worst bit being that you have to draw each individual frame so they take a day or two for me to create if they are a long animation sequence. Thankfully this was done over six frames with a frame rate of 80ms so it only took a day for me to make.

• Brohoof 1

I make these using gimp2.8, it allows you to make animated gifs, the worst bit being that you have to draw each individual frame so they take a day or two for me to create if they are a long animation sequence. Thankfully this was done over six frames with a frame rate of 80ms so it only took a day for me to make.

Gotcha. I think I have more respect for gifs now lol. Great job on it by the way!

• Brohoof 1

And while I'm here in my gallery I may as well post another gif I did for my dear friend, Lilcinnamon.

I still have a little bit of work to do on this yet to get the background to loop correctly, but it's nearly done

MSqf3Yw.gif

• Brohoof 3

And while I'm here in my gallery I may as well post another gif I did for my dear friend, Lilcinnamon.

I still have a little bit of work to do on this yet to get the background to loop correctly, but it's nearly done

MSqf3Yw.gif

You have done a great job my friend. I wish i could have time like you have :)

• Brohoof 1

MSqf3Yw.gif

Seriously, with Gimp? that makes it even more awesome :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Okas, so I've been away for about a year now, it's not fun having a mental breakdown, but if nothing else it gave me chance to do some drawing without the presure of the world on my shoulders.

So this is what I've been up to since I was last here.

For 'Midnight Blossom'

XGldZcr.jpg

For 'Sapphire Lightning'

i1S37Ts.jpg

For Me *giggles*

zDGLmOi.png

For 'Ruby Lightning'

a9cvTJs.jpg

For 'Little Cinnamon'

47xozKo.png

I have done lots more ans may post some of it in the weeks to come.

• Brohoof 3

Okas, so I've been away for about a year now, it's not fun having a mental breakdown, but if nothing else it gave me chance to do some drawing without the presure of the world on my shoulders.

So this is what I've been up to since I was last here.

For 'Midnight Blossom'

sig-4834244.XGldZcr.jpg

For 'Sapphire Lightning'

sig-4834244.i1S37Ts.jpg

For Me *giggles*

sig-4834244.zDGLmOi.png

For 'Ruby Lightning'

sig-4834244.a9cvTJs.jpg

For 'Little Cinnamon'

sig-4834244.47xozKo.png

I have done lots more ans may post some of it in the weeks to come.

It's been a year and your art still makes me speechless  :o  :)

• Brohoof 2

And one for Stella Star.

This has to have been one of the most fun ponies I have had the pleasure to draw :love:

sig-4422869.xv4eqnh.png

I just love this one! Did such a good job on the Pony herself and the background! Keep it up!

• Brohoof 2

I suppose this is visual art as well, seen as you look at it, but I can't find a place to post details of the clay sculptures I've been working on.

This was the first, and by far the best piece I have done up to now. Unfortunatly it was a present for a friend, and got broken as they were taking it home.

xN9rXWj.gif

This is an OC I did for the same friend, unfortunatly I never took a pic of the finshed piece which was fully painted

OCcbcl2.jpg

Ans finaly, 'Flutterbat' .... sorries for the poor quality of the gif as I don't have a tripod for my camera ans taking 36 pics of it whilst rotating it by 10degrees each frame ment that the camera moved a bit, aswell as the sunlight coming through the window kept changing as clouds went by

peaQtYO.gif

• Brohoof 3

I suppose this is visual art as well, seen as you look at it, but I can't find a place to post details of the clay sculptures I've been working on.

This was the first, and by far the best piece I have done up to now. Unfortunatly it was a present for a friend, and got broken as they were taking it home.

sig-4836784.xN9rXWj.gif

This is an OC I did for the same friend, unfortunatly I never took a pic of the finshed piece which was fully painted

sig-4836784.OCcbcl2.jpg

Ans finaly, 'Flutterbat' .... sorries for the poor quality of the gif as I don't have a tripod for my camera ans taking 36 pics of it whilst rotating it by 10degrees each frame ment that the camera moved a bit, aswell as the sunlight coming through the window kept changing as clouds went by

sig-4836784.peaQtYO.gif

Your work got me like tumblr_lva85ssx1k1qbjmmx.gif

Seriously, those look awesome, 

• Brohoof 2