Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Anyone have the skills to draw my OC with these headphones on his neck?

gamecubeguy214

So as you all know, my OC is my ponysona. I'm almost certain that ponysona is a fancy way of saying ''Pony version of you''. In real life, I have a yellow pair of headphones and there's almost no single moment in a day it's not on my neck. Since my OC is the pony me, he's gotta be wearing, but I couldn't draw to save my life if art was a survival thing. Preferably, draw him from scratch then with the headphones, but an edit of my avatar is ok. I'm sure this picture will give enough details to make it accurate.

post-31843-0-94321100-1452662419_thumb.jpg

So as you all know, my OC is my ponysona. I'm almost certain that ponysona is a fancy way of saying ''Pony version of you''. In real life, I have a yellow pair of headphones and there's almost no single moment in a day it's not on my neck. Since my OC is the pony me, he's gotta be wearing, but I couldn't draw to save my life if art was a survival thing. Preferably, draw him from scratch then with the headphones, but an edit of my avatar is ok. I'm sure this picture will give enough details to make it accurate.

Do you want him drawn traditionally? Because I'm not very good at digital art. 

I'm about to draw DJ Gumball's portrait with headphones! If all goes well, I can do one for you too after I work through my current requests. Head on over to my thread if you want to reserve a spot on the waiting list! I can't link it right now but in a couple of hours I'll edit this post to link to it. I'm also going to update my first post to clear up how the waiting list works.

(edited)

sig-4325509.sig-4325048.new_canvas_by_ja

Sorry if he looks a little... gay...

I-I tried! :adorkable:

Holy s***, that's amazing. The only thing that bothers me a little bit is the lack of color, but you did a fantastic job. The values work greatly and the ''imperfection'' in the outlines look beautiful.

Edited by gamecubeguy214

Holy s***, that's amazing. The only thing that bothers me a little bit is the lack of color, but you did a fantastic job. The values work greatly and the ''imperfection'' in the outlines look beautiful.
The lack of color is due to my lack of coloring skills ^^;